Chapter Twenty Three

*Ahhh!*Cassie scream from bedroom .

Crystal and Rose ran to see what happened to her they both open the door and saw Cassie.

"What's wrong?"Crystal ask with a disgusting reaction .
"Mom and Dad reached at airport"Cassie replied while showing the text that *We reached on Airport* .
"So??"Crystal looked at her with confused face .
"Sis Mom and Dad said that they want to see us at Grandma place before they reach their"Cassie spoke and get up from the bed .
"Oh shit! C'mon I'll go to wake Carlo we want to reach their before Mom and Dad"Crystal said in hurry .

Crystal go to wake Carlo . Cassie and Carlo get fresh All of them get ready and and leave the home .

At Grandma's home...

"Grandma did Mom and Dad came?"Cassie ask .
"Nah dear"Grandma spoke and place the water glass on table .
*hush*Crystal Cassie and Carlo take the deep breath .
"Grandma why three of them take the deep breath?"Rose ask in confused time tone .
"Because my son have a high temper and he is like he want three of them in the home when they come here"Grandma explained .
"Ohhhh!!"Rose said while looking at Crystal .

Crystal's Mom and Dad came Crystal and Cassie is helping her grandma and mom in the kitchen . Rose came downstairs with Carlo her gaze fall on Crystal's Dad .

"Rose"Her Dad call out Rose name .
"Ah how-how was your flight?"Rose ask in lil hesitation.
"It's was good don't hesitate I'm like your dad"Dad said while working on laptop .
"Ahh okay Dad"Rose said and smile .

Carlo and Rose was going toward kitchen. She was into her phone Crystal came out from the Kitchen as Rose bumped into her .

"Don't use Phone while waking"Crystal said .
"Huh?ah Yeah yeah Sorry"Rose said while looking at her .
"Let's eat come"Crystal said while holding Rose hand .

On Dining table ...

Everyone was enjoying the meal . Rose seems little uncomfortable Crystal looked at her and place hand on her lap . Cassie and Carlo looked at eachothers.

"Dad"Crystal said while chewing food .
"Yes want to say anything?"Dad looked at her .
"Dad Actually ...Umm"Crystal don't know how to say .
"What is it Daughter say it clearly"Mom said with a smile on her face .
"Dad I want to say that I'm in love with a girl"Crystal said on fast tone.
"So..??"Dad looked at her and asked.
"Wi-Will you accept our relationship?"Crystal was Lil nervous and tensed .

Her Dad looked at her with a cold face . Cassie and Carlo was looking at Crystal with a sad face Rose was tensed .

"Honey Don't teasing her"Crystal mom gently hit her dad arm .
"W-what..."Dad said while looking at everyone .
"Dad will you accept Sis relationship?"Carlo said with a pouty face.
"Well You both are Girl if you both are ready for the future then i don't have any problem"Dad said and smile .
"That means you accept us?"Crystal ask with a smile on her face .
"We already accept your relationship Daughter"Mom said with a smile.
"Already?"Crystal get confused .
"Dear i told them"Grandma spoke and gave a look to Crystal .

Rose and Crystal chilling in the bedroom . Suddenly her bedroom door knock Carlo came inside and lock the door .

"Why you knock?"Crystal ask.
"Because if you guys doing something between that if i suddenly open the door how it's feel..."he said and smile .
"Ahh You idiot "Crystal said and roll eyes .
"By the way what happened?"Rose asked while looking at him .
"Ahh Rosie Will you help me ??"Carlo asked and hold Rose hand.
"What you did huh?"Crystal ask with a confused face.
"Ahh sis nothing i want to do one thing"Carlo spoke and looked at Crystal .
"What you want to do Carlo??"Rose asked him .
"Ahh Rosie Actually I...I've Crush on Fupei"Carlo said and closed his eyes .

"Huh?? Really what you think he feel same?"Rose ask in excitement.
"Ahh no-no Actually i want to know about him"Carlo said and took a deep breath.
"Then go and ask him?"Crystal said and hug Rose .
"Hey I know you've girlfriend and now within few weeks she'll be your fiance ; Let her help me..."in dramatic sad tone Carlo said .
"Ahh okay okay listen Carlo spend time with Fupei ask him about his like dislike and slowly start to express your feelings"Crystal explained the solution .

"But Baby what if he said the ideal type about girl what will Carlo do huh??"Rose looked at Crystal .
"Bub I said about like dislike not ideal..."Crystal spoke .
"Ahh okay i'll try my best"Carlo spoke and hug Crystal .
"He like football ...start a conversation with that"Rose spoke with a smiley face.

Carlo left the room . Rose get up from the bed and go toward dressing table . Crystal was looking at Rose . She see her from the mirror .

"You okay honey?"Rose ask while tying her hair .
"Just looking at you..."She replied in a soft tone .
"Are you going on business trip or not??"Rose ask and turn .
"Huh?Business trip?"Crystal get confused.
"Yeah business trip" Rose said and go toward Crystal.
"But how you know?"Crystal ask her .
"Asher told me you was hiding so i choose to ask"Rose sat beside her .
"I wasn't hiding just don't know how to open up"Crystal looked at her .
"Ahh it's okay so you are going ?"Rose while looking at her.

"Come with me i mean i don't want to go alone i want you to come with me"Crystal hugged Rose.
"Ahh Baby I'll come with you"She said while rubbing her back .

Rose was comforting her after some minutes Crystal broke the hug and kiss Rose . Cassie open the door was about to call Crystal but she stop and take step back .
Rose open her eyes as she saw Cassie and push Crystal to broke the kiss.

"Cassie..."Rose spoke while looking at door .
"Huh?"Crystal turn to see .
"Actually i don't want to disturb but atleast lock the door"Cassie said in Lil embarrassment .
"Ahh actually Carlo didn't locked the door"Rose said while rubbing her back neck.
"Cassie what happened?"Crystal asked .
"Actually Sis mom was asking that what you both want to eat in the dinner "Cassie came inside and asked .
"Anything"Rose said while looking at Crystal.
"Ohh okay You both continue"Cassie wink while stepping toward door .

What will happen in business trip ....