Chapter Eight

Fupei was gonna to stay with Shoji from their the boys will come at Beach . They decided that Boys will meet directly at beach .

Rita was came at Rose home . Cassie and Rita gonna to stay with Rose . Crystal came home at evening from her office she take bath and go to check Rose .

"So you guyzz packed Everything??" Crystal asked and sat on sofa .
"Almost done"Rita said while closing the zip of bag .
"Ahh Crystal you booked the Rooms right??"Rose gave a look at Crystal .
"Umm actually here is something different plan"Crystal replied while rubbing her back neck in lil nervousness .
"Huhh???Don't say that you didn't booked"in frustrated tone Rose spoke .

"Chill Babe"Crystal said and looked at Rose .
"Huh??Babe??"Cassie spoke in shock tone .
"What happened?"Crystal gave a look at Cassie .
"Guyzz let's eat dinner"while placing plates on table Rose spoke .
"Let me give you hand"Crystal go to help Rose .

They all eat and Rita was getting bored so they go Outside for chill . Rita and Cassie were walking together Rose and Crystal are behind them . Rose want to eat ice cream So they all went to eat that .

"Which ice cream you gonna To order Rose ??"Cassie asked while looking at Rose.
"Crystal know she will order it" Rose replied while Scrolling through Phone .
Crystal smirk and ordered 2 Chocolate ice cream for them . Rita and Cassie gave their order by own .

Rose and Crystal are in their own world . Cassie was Lil Shock because she never saw soft side of Crystal .They all go at Home Rose gone to take bath Cassie was talking with Shoji and Rita was in Rose Bedroom . After few Minutes Cassie and Rita went to sleep . Rose came out from the bedroom to see Crystal.

"Crystal!?Crystal!"Rose call out her name.
"Um yeahh" Crystal looked at Rose .
"Aren't you sleepy?"Rose sit beside her and asked.
"I was waiting for you" While looking into her eyes Crystal spoke.
"Actually Cassie and Rita Slept"Rose place her blanket beside her .
"Where you gonna to sleep?"Crystal asked a gave questionable expression.
"On Furry-furry Floor" While pointing at floor Rose replied .

"Why floor when you have sofa"Crystal said while patting on sofa .
"But you gonna to sleep on that"Rose said while shifting the table.
"We both can adjust on this..."Crystal said in pouty face .
"You want to say that we both will sleep together on sofa?you want me to sleep with you??Rose stand infront of Crystal and spoke.
"Oh soo you are asking this because you want to sleep with me right yeahh you can"Crystal pull Rose close to her .

Crystal and Rose both fall asleep on sofa . The night was very peaceful and beautiful for Crystal .

In Morning everyone woke up and get ready for trip . Crystal was driving the car Rose sat beside her . Rita and Cassie were Chatting with each others .

"Hey Rojjuu ~ Are you and Crystal dating??Rita ask while looking at Crystal .
"Me with Crystal no" Rose looked at Crystal and spoke .
"But Miss Rose it's look like you both are dating"Cassie spoke .
"What nonsense Cassie It's not like you guys think"Crystal said in cold tone .

"Then how is it??"Rose ask Crystal while looking at her.
"Huh?"Crystal get confused .
"Um i mean what is our relationship?" While looking out the window Rose asked to Crystal.
"Nothing just neighbors"Crystal replied while focusing on Driving .

Rose was capturing all the moment but she off the camera after hearing ''Just neighbors'' from Crystal's mouth . In whole ride she was silent and looking outside .Crystal stop the car for lunch because it's time to reach their and Rita Cassie is hungry.

Rita and Cassie ordered what they want to eat but Rose was silent Crystal order the food . After that Rose was Driving the car . Crystal was looking at Rose time to time .
Rose didn't even giving a look at Crystal .

They all reach their at 4 P.M . Carlo bring the Crystal dog Coco with them since from 5months Coco is living with them .

Coco run toward Crystal after seeing her . Shoji looked at Rose he observe that Rose mood was off . Everyone started to set Tent Rose was sitting in Car and reading book .

"What happened to Rozee?"Shoji asked to Cassie
"Actually since from Sister said that we are just neighbors from that time she was silent"Cassie explained all story to him.
"Umm did Rose have feelings for her??"Shoji said with a confusing expression .
"I think so"Cassie spoke and gave a look at Shoji.

In other side Rose was relaxing in back sit while Reading Story book and eating Chips . Crystal came and sat on front sit .

"Rosee"Crystal call out her name.
Rose didn't said anything and focused on Story.
"Rose are you mad at me??"Crystal said in low voice.
"Why I'll be mad at you I'm just a neighbor right"Rose spoke while looking at book .
"It's not like that i don't know we are just a neighbor or something else"Crystal said while looking at her .
"Then tell me what are we ??"Rose close the book and place on side .

Crystal came out from the Car and go to sit on back sit . Crystal go near Rose and sat beside her .
"We can say more than friends"Crystal said while looking into Rose eyes .
"More than friends?what it is?"Rose turn her face .
"Look at me while talking"Crystal make Rose to look at her.
"First you said neighbors and now more than friends..."Rose eyes get lil teary .
"Umph! I hurt you Sorry"while placing her hand on Rose cheeks she spoke .
"Leave me alone"Rose remove Crystal hand from her cheek .
"Okay I'm going"Crystal was about to come out from the car but Rose hold her hand and pull her .

"What? You said to leave you alone" Crystal raised one eyebrow .
"If i said leave me alone then you will leave me that's means if i said stay with me then you will stay" Rose sat on Crystal laps and spoke.
"So you sat on everyones laps or it's just me?" Crystal said with a smirk on her lips
"It's..."Rose one hand go toward Crystal's neck .
"Its means you sat on everyone....."before Crystal can complete her sentence Rose smashed her lips on Crystal's lips

After 2 minutes they broke the kiss.
"Umm I'll excuse myself"Rose came out from the car .

Rose POV
Ahh Rose what you did. You-you kissed a cold and rude Business woman Directly without permission . Rude Not at all her behavior is little changed did she felt same or it's only me who are falling for her . Umm~ i want to kiss her again but how she didn't feel same as me Ahh my mind is messed up ...

Will Crystal take step to Confess about what she feel or wait until Rose for open up...