Chapter Twenty Seven

Rose and Crystal was eating breakfast . The door knock Rose get up and go to open door .

"Oh did i disturb..."Asher spoke in awkward smile .
"Nah nah we are just eating breakfast"Rose came in the room .
"So are we gonna to hangout with our group or not?"Asher asked and sat on bed .
"Yeah we are"Crystal said while eating .

Time skip...

"Hie guyzz..."Nathan spoke .
"Hey Nathan"Rose said and smiled.
"So what we gonna to do?"Crystal asked while looking around.
"Obviously Fun"Ella said .
"Hey i know the famous cafe let's go there"Nathan spoke with a smile.

They all get agree and go in the cafe . Everyone gave order but Ella was waiting for someone . Crystal and Rose ignoring Ella all the time.

"You waiting for someone?"Asher asked.
"Yeah someone is coming"Ella spoke.
"Oh your boyfriend is coming?"Nathan asked .
"Here she is "Ella spoke and stand .

Nathan turn to see as he get shock.

"What Iris"Nathan spoke.
"Huh?"Crystal turn to see .
"Heyy everyone"Iris smiled and sat .
"Just ignore her Baby"Crystal said while rubbing Rose hand .
"What She is doing here?"Rose spoke with a tensed face.
"No idea Maybe Ella called her"Asher said .

"Hey Crystal how are you?"Iris said while looking at her.
"What you think how she is looking huh"Rose spoke and smirk .
"Oh Miss Rose i hear many rumors about you and Crystal"Iris spoke .
"Oh so that wasn't Rumor Alright Me and Her are couple"Rose said and took Coffee cup.
"Couple huh without marriage"Iris smirked.
"They both gonna to marry soon"Asher spoke.
"But what if Crystal leave her before it"Iris said and wink .

"I'm sure that she'll not leave me"Rose raise one eyebrow and smirk.
"Oh dear you are expecting the things from rude and cold person"Iris said with a dramatic pouty face.
"That's enough"Rose bang on the table and leave the Cafe .

"You know what you are a wh0r€ you fvcking stop your drama I know your real face and yeah you better stay away from us"Crystal spoke and came out from the Cafe

Nathan and Asher followed Crystal. She try to call Rose but her phone was switch off.

"Asher let's check out in hotel"Crystal spoke as three of them sit in the car .
Asher started to drive the car toward Hotel .

They all reached at hotel Crystal was about to knock the door but it was already unlocked as she open the door and saw Rose fallen down on the floor . Crystal pick her and placed on bed . Nathan call the Doctor .

"She just took too much pressure that's why she fainted"Doctor said and gave medicines to Crystal .
"But her body is sweating and body is cold too"Crystal said in worried tone.
"Don't worry it's normal just take care of her and make sure she'll eat healthy food"Doctor said and left from their .

Crystal said Nathan and Asher to leave them alone . As Nathan and Asher go in the Asher's room . Crystal was sitting in the balcony she was lost in the thoughts her mind was thinking about Rose health all the time .

"Um Mom Dad stay with me I'm not wrong...t-try to understand me"Rose was saying all this words in sleep her one hand held the blanket tightly as she aas breathing heavily
Crystal immediately go near her and wake her .
"You okay Rose? Don't do overthink I'm here with you"Crystal said in worried tone .

Rose didn't spoke anything and hugged her she started to cry for Rose everything is getting tough .
Crystal was rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Can we go at our home?please"Rose spoke in teary eyes.
"Okay i'll tell Asher to book the ticket of flight "Crystal said and wipe the tears.

At Home ...

Rose was Resting on Sofa Crystal was cooking lunch for everyone . Shoji and Cassie was came to see Rose .

"You feeling good now?"Cassie asked and hug Rose .
"I'm okay don't worry"Rose said while patting her back gently.
"Where is Fupei and Carlo?"Crystal asked .
"They both are at Your Grandma's house "Shoji said and gave a hand to Crystal .
"Don't tell Fupei about this he will take pressure"Rose spoke .
"He was asking that he also want to come but i said no"Shoji serve the food in plate .
"Come let's eat"Cassie spoke .

Everyone ate Lunch Rose and Cassie fall asleep while watching series . Crystal pick Rose and place her on the bed Shoji place Cassie on the Sofa . They both were sitting in balcony and talking with eachothers .

"So Crystal you gonna to tell what happened to Rose and how?"Shoji was worried about her .
"See let me clear Me Rose and Asher was gone in Business trip There suddenly my ex girlfriend came in business party and said She will kill Rose the next day One of my Friend Ella called Ex to hangout with us there Rose and she got into argument Rose bang on the table and Left from the Cafe Me Asher followed her but when we reached at room i saw that she was fainted"Crystal explained .

"Her name?"Shoji asked and took Coffee cup.
"Iris"Crystal spoke.
"What??you-you have pictures of her?"Shoji asked .

Crystal hummed a little and showed the picture . Shoji isn't believing on his eyes but he choose to pretend everything is okay.

"What's wrong bro your face is telling something is not okay"Crystal asked while looking at him.
"Crystal Iris is the Wife of my elder brother"Shoji spoke in tensed voice.
"What?"Crystal was not believing on what Shoji said .

"Look"Shoji remove his phone and show the picture of the Iris getting marry with his brother .
"Ahh Rose don't know about this?"Crystal ask .
"No let is stay between us only"Shoji said .

Rose woke up and came out from the bedroom she go near Crystal and sat on her laps .

"Are you hungry?"Crystal asked while moving her finger through Rose hair .
"Yep i'm i wanna eat ice-cream"with a pouty face rose spoke .
"Then what about we all just eat dinner together and have dessert"Shoji spoke .
"Yeah that's a good idea"Rose said and wink at Shoji .
"Okay i'll send car to pick Carlo and Fupei"Crystal spoke .

Will Crystal hide that Shoji and Iris know eachothers...