Chapter Thirty One

Crystal Fupei and Shoji were thinking about Rose . Cassie was confused don't know what to do how to help them .

"Shoji what you think where Rose can go??"Crystal asked in worried tone.
"No idea she have owned room in hotel , 1 mansion and farmhouse near beach"Shoji spoke and looked at Crystal .
"Ohh shit dude"Crystal closed her eyes .
"Wait Farmhouse yeah there only"Shoji spoke and stand.
"You know where is the farmhouse?"Crystal asked .
"Yeah let's go"Shoji spoke and took the car key.

"Wait Umm Cassie ...Carlo will come here to Stay with you I'll send Asher to pick him"Crystal spoke and they both Left .

Shoji was driving the car . it's night already he driving the car in speed As they both reached at farmhouse . Crystal knock the door .

Rose POV...
I was chilling on the sofa all the lights were off just relaxing myself trying to stay calm and cool in this situation . Suddenly the door get knock I get confuse like who came at this time . I get up from sofa and go to open the door

"Crystal...!?"Rose spoke .
"Yeah me only let us come"Crystal pick Rose on her shoulder and came inside home .

Crystal place Rose on sofa and sat beside her.
Shoji came inside and locked the door turn on the lights and sat infront of the Rose . Rose was looking at them with a angry face .

"You okay?"Crystal asked and place hand on her lap .
"Um I'm"Rose spoke in straight face .
"Rose are you angry on me ?"Crystal asked and sat on floor

Rose gave a look at Crystal but turn her face on Left side .

"Rose i know i didn't told about Shoji Iris and Rowan Relationship I'm sorry And i wasn't there when you needed me most didn't received your call"Crystal put her head on Rose lap .
"Rose actually we didn't told because you can't stop thinking about the topic"Shoji spoke .

"Let it be i need some space"Rose spoke .
"Space?"Crystal looked at her .
"Umph! Like i wanna stay here for some days"Rose spoke while moving her finger through Crystal's hair .

"What about dinner ?have you ate something?"Shoji asked while looking at Rose .
"Nah but there are some veggies we can cook it"Rose spoke while pointing at dining table .
"Okay you both do rest i'll cook and Rose i brought your medicine with me take it after dinner"Shoji place medicine on table.
"Yeah okay thanks"Rose smiled and stand .

In Rose Home...

Cassie Carlo and Fupei ate Dinner. Cassie go to sleep because she having work tomorrow .

Carlo and Fupei was chilling in Living room . Carlo gaze fall on Fupei he is little tensed .

"You okay Fupei??"Carlo asked and place hand on Fupei's hand .
"Noo i don't know what I'm feeling Carlo"Fupei spoke as the tears rolled down to his cheeks.

Carlo hugged him as Fupei hold Carlo's T-shirt tightly and started to cry .

"It's okay Fupei that you don't know what you feel its happened sometimes like we don't know what to do what we feel how to face situations ."Carlo spoke while rubbing Fupei's back.
"B-but she faced because of me t-the family blamed h-her i don't even know how to answer them"While sobbing Fupei said .

"My Boy It's okay that you don't know the answer don't take it serious don't pressurize yourself to find answer"Carlo spoke while trying to comfort him.
"Means its happened sometimes that we don't know the answer but feel like just to do what our heart say"Fupei asked with teary eyes .
"Um yeah like you called Rosie because you were scared as she leave the work ran and come to comfort you and protect you from the situation"Carlo spoke and wipe his tears.

"What about you?"Fupei asked .
"About me?"Carlo pointed at himself .
"I mean you know what you are doing?"Fupei asked while looking at into Carlo's eyes.
"I - i don't know but trying to understand everything ; let's sleep I'm sleepy"Carlo spoke and try to avoid the another question .

At Farmhouse Three of them ate Dinner Shoji was watching movies in living room . Crystal and Rose were in Bedroom at upstairs.
Rose was standing in the balcony listening the sound of waves while looking at Moon .

"Bub you always avoided my many questions which i asked when we met and started to date"Crystal spoke and back hug Rose .
"Um i know you still having a question why i take medicines before sleep and what type of medicines it is"Rose turn and spoke .

Crystal gave a kiss on Rose lips and spoke .
"Yeah I've this question"While looking into Rose eyes.
"Actually to stable my mental and physical health"Rose smiled with teary eyes.
"What you mean bub?"Crystal spoke with lil confused reaction.
"I've breathing issue sometimes it's get worst like i try to catch breath from my mouth and about mental health like i faint when i do overthink and if i bear the worst pain my body get weak and that's the reason i faint most of the time"Rose smiled and explained everything .

Crystal pick Rose go near bed and gently placed her on bed .

"What you doing?"Rose asked while blushing.
"Taking care of my wife"Crystal spoke.
"Crystal I'm okay like i get a habit of the family dramas"Rose said with a smile.
"You never show like you are hurted just bear everything alone But I'm with you we will face together"Crystal said while moving finger through Rose hair and kissed Rose forehead.

"Chub ...."Rose call out her name.
"Yeaa bub"Crystal spoke .
"Can Cassie Carlo and Fupei come here???"Rose asked with pouty face.
"Hmm okay i'll tell Asher to take them here"Crystal spoke .
"Good idea Let's sleep now i'm sleely Good night"Rose spoke and kissed Crystal .

Next Day ...

Cassie Carlo Fupei and Asher came . Carlo and Fupei go to play on the beach

Rose farmhouse is infront of beach. Rose and Crystal was cooking food . Shoji and Asher was enjoying the view Cassie was giving hand to Rose and Crystal .

"What about Iris?"Asher asked .
"Very Far from Rose and Crystal"Shoji smirked .
"What you Mean?"Asher asked in confusion .
"I mean i told everything to Rowan Bro and he said he will handle Iris"Shoji smirked and looked at Asher .
"That's cool man"Asher smirked lil and looked straight.

It was lunch time Cassie go to call them for the lunch .

"Chub how you know what happened in my house"Rose asked .
"Shoji and Fupei told everything "Crystal spoke .
"Ahh okay"Rose smiled.
" Let it be ; Let's eat"Crystal smiled softly and spoke.

Will Iris really leave Crystal or she'll take what she Want...