Chapter Twenty Eight

Crystal POV
It's has been 1week Everything is okay . Iris isn't here and that's a good thing but don't know what that b!tch want *take a deep breath*.

"You thinking about That
B!tch?"Asher came inside the cabin and asked.
"I'm done with her"In irritated tone she said.
"Hey don't think about her we are here to help you"Asher said while looking at her.
"Thanks brother"Crystal spoke and took water glass .
"Rose having concert after 2days right"Asher said while scrolling through phone .
"Yeah she didn't even getting enough sleep"Crystal said while working on computer .

"Didn't getting enough sleep?"Asher asked with a questionable face .
"Her sleep get broke 2-3 times she didn't even remember what she dreamed"Crystal said in worried tone.
"Don't worry Crystal she'll be okay soon"Asher smiled .
"Then I'll go to pick her"Crystal switched off the computer and stand .

Crystal was driving the car while thinking how to light up her mood suddenly she remember that Rose love White Roses and Baby Breath Bouquet . Crystal go in Flower shop and buy that Bouquet . She also decided to gift something .

Crystal was waiting for Rose . Rose Shoji and their back dancers are practicing for concert .20-25 minutes later Rose came outside from the company . Shoji was holding her handbag as she was looking little tired .

"Bub"Crystal call out her name .
Rose immediately looked towards Crystal she run and hugged her .
"Here the bag"Shoji give bag to Crystal.
"Thanks dude"Crystal smile Lil .
"She is looking tired and not even having focus is something happened between you and her?"Shoji asked in confused reaction .
"No nothing happened but her sleep isn't getting complete"Crystal spoke .

"Hey Rose you taking medicine properly on time right?"Shoji asked in worried tone
"I'm taking on the time don't know why its happening"Rose said while looking at Shoji.
"Then you spend time with Crystal I'll excuse myself"Shoji said and smile .
"Okay Shoji see yaa"Rose said and go to sit in the car .

As she open the door of Car She blushed and looked down . Crystal observe her as she was sitting in the driving seat .

"Is it for me?"Rose asked while pointing at bouquet and gift.
"No for my wife"Crystal smirked.
"Ohh Crystal It's me only"She took bouquet and gift in the hand and sat beside driving seat.

Crystal was driving the car the ride was silent so Rose decided to broke the silent .

"Then what's so special today?"Rose asked while looking at her.
"Why can't i normally do this things and treat you like a princess"While focusing on driving Crystal asked.
"It's not like that but Bouquet and gift"Rose get confused .
"Because you like the surprises given by me and bouquet too"Crystal smiled and spoke.
"I love it"Rose blush and looked outside .

Crystal park the car infront of the restaurant parking lot . As she get out from the car and open the door of Rose side and give hand . Rose place the bouquet on back seat hold her hand and came out from the car .

"So we gonna to eat dinner here?"Rose asked and point at Restaurant .
"Um let's go"Crystal place her hand on Rose waist and they both go inside Restaurant .

They both ate Dinner and came home after a night drive . Rose was tired so Crystal didn't waste time on long drive and drove toward home. As they both reached on home . Rose opened the gift . It's perfume she like it .

Rose was relaxing in bathtub Crystal knocked the door and go inside bathroom .

"Ohh Wine?"Rose asked .
"Yeah you love to drink wine"Crystal said.
"Cheers" they both cheers and drink the wine .
"How you feeling?"Crystal asked .
"Relax and peaceful in warm water"Rose said and closed eyes.
"Then your sleepwear dress is on bed...I'll do rest in living room"Crystal spoke with a smile and leave the bathroom .

After 20 minutes Rose came out from the bathroom as she looked toward bed and go near it .

Rose POV
Umm Red wine color sleepwear huh what Crystal tryna to do . She is so romantic ahh I love her soo much.

Rose took the Perfume gifted by Crystal and spray on herself . Rose tie her hair and came out from the bedroom .

"Chub am i Dreaming??"Rose wasn't believing on her eyes .
"You aren't babe"Crystal smiled softly.
"Red candles the flower aroma and the room lights are off...It's like a dream"Rose spoke and go near Crystal.
"You like it ?"Crystal asked and pulled Rose .

Rose tripped and sat on her laps while Rose one hand was on Crystal cheek and another on shoulder.

"I love it"Rose spoke in low voice.
"Obviously you'll love it princess"Crystal wink .
"Uh huh Seems like Daddy knows Everything"Rose spoke and smashed her lip on Crystal lip .

It was a deep and passionate kiss after some minutes Crystal broke the kiss as Rose hug her .

"You okay bub?"Crystal asked while rubbing her back .
"I'm okay don't worry"Rose broke the hug and spoke .
"You sprayed mine gifted perfume ?"Crystal asked with a smile .
"Yep i love this perfume"Rose wink and kiss her .
"You must be tired"Crystal spoke .
"What about a one glass of wine?"Rose asked.
"Sure"Crystal said .

Rose get up and go in the kitchen she pour Wine in the glass they both drink . Rose go close to Crystal as there is no gap between them she pull Crystal by the collar.

"I need you"Rose Spoke.
Crystal pick her and place on table . Rose was looking at Crystal
with a Triangle eye method . Crystal smirked and started to suck Rose neck . Rose wrap her legs around Crystal's waist . They both lost in romance . Crystal pick her and started to take step toward bedroom . As she open the door and throw Rose on the bed hover on her .

"Can we do it?"Rose asked.
"After marriage"Crystal said and started to give open mouth kisses on her neck .
"Ahh Crystal ~"Rose moan .
Crystal stopped and lay beside her .
"Why you stop?"Rose looked at Crystal and asked .
"Just.."Crystal said .
"I love it"Rose hugged her .
"I know you love it but just wait for few months we'll marry soon"Crystal said and kissed Rose forehead .

"I love you Crystal"Rose smiled softly .
"I love you more bub"Crystal hold Rose in her warm arms.
"Sleep well good night"Rose spoke and closed eyes .
"You too my babybub"Crystal said while rubbing her back as they both fall asleep in eachothers warm arms .

Rose health will be good or worst than this ...