Chapter Thirty Four

Rose POV...
I woke up and looked at Crystal she is sleeping like a baby . I kissed her forehead before getting up from the bed and stepped toward Bathroom . After bath i thought to cook something special in breakfast . I was cooking breakfast suddenly the door knocked so i go to open the door .

"Ohh Carlo you woke up"Rose spoke .
"Yep Rosie let me help you in making breakfast"Carlo came inside and spoke .
"Sure"Rose leave the door open and go in kitchen .

Both were making breakfast for all . Crystal came out form the bedroom and backhug Rose .

"Morning Love"Crystal spoke and put chin on Rose shoulder .
"Morning Chub"Rose said while cooking .
"Happy Born day Sis"Carlo said while making fruits salad .
"Thanks Carlo"Crystal looked at him and spoke .

Carlo and Rose served the breakfast to everyone they all eat breakfast . Rose blindfold Crystal Shoji was driving the car .

"Will you guyzz tell me where are we going?"Crystal asked .
"Noo sis it's a surprise"Cassie spoke and looked at her .
Rose smiled and looked at Crystal she place her hand on Crystal's hand .

They all reached at destination . Crystal and all get out from the car she removed the blindfold mask .

"We are at our grandma's house"Crystal spoke while pointing at house .
"Let's go inside"Rose smiled and spoke .

Everyone already gone inside the home . Rose and Crystal also stepped toward it .

"Happy Birthday Daughter"Crystal Mom spoke and hugged her.
"Thanks mom"Crystal smiled and spoke.
"Happy born day Daughter"Crystal Dad spoke and smiled.
"Thanks Dad how are you both?"Crystal asked and smiled .
"Fit and fine"Mom spoke .

Crystal sat on sofa and looked at Rose . Rose was scrolling through her phone .

"You don't want to see your gift"Dad spoke .
"Mine gift?"Crystal get confused.
"Yep yours"Rose smiled and looked at Crystal.
"What was it?"Crystal asked in confuse tone .
"Come let's go out"Dad spoke and stand .

They all come out in mansion garage . Crystal wasn't believing on her eyes Carlo and Cassie was shocked after seeing gift .

"Porsche gt3 rs"Crystal spoke .
"This is fvcking awesome"Carlo spoke in surprised tone .
Rose was looking at them with a bright smile on her face.
"Here the key"Crystal dad handed the key in Crystal's hand .
"Thanks dad"Crystal said with smile.
"Thanks to Rose"Dad spoke and point at her .
"You gifted?"Crystal asked .
"Rosie just say yes that you gifted"Cassie spoke in dramatic crying tone .

"Um yeah i gifted"Rose smiled and spoke .
"You guys staying here right ?"Grandma asked .
"Yes grandma"Carlo spoke and go towards Rose .

Time skip...

They all ate Dinner and everyone was chilling in their room . Rose and Cassie was in living room after some minutes they both go to sleep. Rose stepped toward Crystal's room as she open the door and saw Crystal was standing in balcony .

"You okay Chub?"Rose locked the door and ask.
"Yep I'm"Crystal spoke .
Rose go toward Crystal and backhug her . Crystal turn to see Rose.
"What happened?you are crying?"Rose asked and cupped her cheek.
"Actually after long time the family celebrate my birthday and it's happened because of you"Crystal smiled with teary eyes .
"Ahh i just wanted to make your day happy and special but turned up with tears in your eyes"Rose hugged and spoke.
"You made my day happy and beautiful this will be memorable"Crystal spoke while rubbing Rose back .

... Paris ...
The day Finally Rose gonna to walk on Runway .
Rose was little nervous because she was going to walk on runway 1st time .

Rose slayed on Runway her dress and heels everything was looking beautiful on her . After runway she changed and get in normal dress .

"Miss Rose"the man call out her name and go toward her
"Oh who are you?"Rose asked while looking at him .
"I'm your assistant my name is T-rex"He smiled and spoke .
"Ohh did the company assist You?"Rose spoke and took coffee mug.
"Yep here my document"T-rex handed the document Rose was reading everything while going toward Crystal and Shoji
"I'll be with you in any concert your tour guide and whenever their will be work like shoot and all i'll be with you"T-rex spoke while looking at Rose .

"Bub"Crystal call out the name .
"Chub"Rose run toward her and hugged her .
"You walk like you owned it"Crystal said and pick her .
"I gave my best"Rose spoke .
"Looking like a Fairy you was Looking pretty my love"Crystal put her down and spoke.
"Who is he?"Shoji point at him.
"T-rex my assistant"Rose spoke .
"Hi I'm T-rex Nice to meet you"T-rex spoke.

"Oh hi I'm Crystal Girlfriend of Rose"Crystal spoke .
"Oh i actually hear many rumors about you"T-rex spoke and smiled .
"Yeah let's have dinner together"Rose spoke .

They all ate dinner and go in the hotel to stay . Rose want to do fun in Paris so Crystal took 4 days of holiday to spend time with her .

Next Day ...

Rose Crystal Shoji and T-rex Having fun in paris . Shoji and T-rex are together Crystal and Rose were doing shopping . Rose was choosing the dress and trying that .

"Baby how is it looking?"Rose asked while seeing herself in mirror .
"Um didn't it too much short babe..."Crystal spoke while looking at her .
"Um then i'll buy this red one"Rose spoke while looking at dress .
"Okay Miss"Crystal smiled softly .

Rose did too much shopping and Crystal was holding all bags . T-rex and Shoji go toward Crystal Rose .

"Ahh is it too much Crystal?"Shoji asked .
"Nahh i can hold more bags"Crystal spoke .
"Baby I'm hungry"Rose spoke with pouty face .
"Let's eat"Crystal spoke with smile .

Their Day spent well . It's night in Hotel there is Night party Rose wore the Cream colour dress and Crystal White shirt with black pants . By confidence T-rex and Shoji get twining Blue shirt .

All were enjoying the part Rose and Crystal was sitting together and having a glass of wine . Rose removed her heels because her ankle was paining it get hurted because of long heels

"Place your leg on my lap"Crystal spoke and looked at Rose
"Ah chub no it's okay"Rose spoke .
"Place it i don't have any problem"Crystal hold hand of Rose and spoke .
Rose placed her legs on Crystal laps. Crystal was rubbing her feet and ankle to give relief Rose was adoring her . Crystal smirked and gave a look at Rose .

Shoji call Rose to talk with some guests . Rose stand and was stepped towards Shoji Crystal also stand and go behind Rose. Someone Passed from Rose side and pushed her She was about to fall but Crystal catch her . She didn't looked at that person because she worried about her .

"Bub you okay?"Crystal asked and picked her .
"Um no my leg is paining"Rose spoke in pain as the tears rolled down to her cheeks .
Crystal looked at Floor she saw there are broken glass pieces . Shoji and T-rex also saw that .
"Crystal her Feet is bleeding"Shoji spoke in worried tone.
"Let's clean it and do dressing"T-rex spoke .
"Crystal me and T-rex i'll try to see CCTV footage I'm sure it was a planing Take Care of her" Shoji spoke while looking at Rose .
Crystal nodded .

It was a accident or planing will Shoji and Crystal get to know ...