𝟷𝟶: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊? (Part 2)

Later that night...

8:32 p.m.

𝙳𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚞𝚕
"Wassup shorty?" I rested my head back against my seat as I looked over into the passenger seat at her. We'd been sitting in my driveway for the last 15 minutes and I'd just finished smoking. She'd told me she was ready for me to take her home but the moment we got in the car she told me to wait. I was confused as hell about how long we were supposed to be waiting. Either she was ready to go or she wasn't.

"I told you it's—"

"I know your name." I blinked slowly and licked my lips as my high started to kick in. "Shorty just fits you."

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it and looked straight ahead.

"Dianna..." I said slowly as I corrected myself.

"Thank you." She sighed.

"Look, I'm so high I can sit here all night, but you're the one that's injured, so I have to ask how long do you plan on sitting here? Damn, I must be terrible to be around if you're running off already."

"You're not terrible." She glanced at me before looking straight ahead again, resting her head back against her seat. "I thought I was ready to go back home, but I guess I'm not. I don't have to stay here. Can you just drop me off at a motel or something? I understand you're a single guy who needs your space and I feel like I've been intruding on that."

"You good," I told her. "I don't bring hoes through here so..." I shrugged. I saw her face scrunch up before she looked out her window. "So are you coming back in or what?"

She didn't respond. I stared at the side of her face for a few seconds as I waited for an answer. Sucking my teeth, I opened the door and got out of the car, making my way over to the passenger side. I pulled the door open and nodded my head in the direction of the house as a way to tell her to come on.

"Why are you doing this?" Her voice cracked as her eyes watered. "Just drop me off somewhere. Anywhere."

I stood back and let her shed a few more tears before I helped her out of the car. Hovering over and staring down at her, she stared up at me. Her lip quivered and I hesitated a bit before I found myself wrapping my arms around her. Maybe it was the weed in my system or my sisters being on my mind that made me soft with shorty in this moment.

"No...stop." She pushed away from me. "Don't touch me."

"My bad." I apologized, realizing that touching her wasn't the best idea after what she'd endured. "Just come back in."

• •

An hour soon passed and I found myself at  Alora's crib hitting her from behind. I'd convinced my houseguest to go back in the house and rest. I sat at her bedside until she drifted off and then I left. Neither of us bothered to ask each other anything personal and I was cool with that. I didn't plan on staying the night at Alora's crib. Hell, I hadn't planned on visiting her at all but I needed to release.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!" She screamed as I wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled her head back. My free hand rested on her lower back as I thrusted deeper and deeper each time she went forward and brought her ass back onto my dick. "Dymond!"

"Take it. Fuck." I grunted, closing my eyes when I felt her pussy clench my dick. "Take it." I smacked her left ass cheek so hard that my hand started to sting and itch from it making an impact with her skin. She screamed. I slapped the right side and she screamed louder and started to throw her ass back on me. I stopped stroking her and let her do her thing, watching as she bucked like a wild horse. Her now bright red cheeks jiggled and I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I was getting close and I wasn't ready to bust yet. I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip and prayed in my head that I didn't cum so soon.