Atsushi Sendo x Reader | Childhood lovers pt.3

The next day

I remembered I had forgotten my files at the hostess bar, so I made my way back to the building. I walked into the reception and found a different person, I spoke to the new lady and she told me, the man got fired after, Atsushi the owner heard about the altercation he had with a woman called "Y/n". I told her that, that was me and she informed me that I was well allowed to go wherever I wanted in the building. I quickly thanked her for the information and made my way to floor 90"

I took the file and was about to exit when I heard two familiar voices on the rooftop. I walked towards the rooftop and found what seemed like Takemichi talking to  Akkun who stood, on the edge of the roof.

"A-AKKUN!" I shouted, quickly making my way closer to him. His eyes widened as he saw me.

"What are you doing, get down right now!" I said angrily.

"Y/n.... I wasn't able to keep my word to you. I thought about it, I want to end it all. I'm sorry for everything " He said.

"Stop...listen, I'm not mad at you. I'm no longer mad at you. I also thought about it, we can talk about it, so please get down...and about yesterday, I love you too, I still love you after all these years" I said smiling at him.

He remained quiet and stared at me. Right in the moment, Takemichi pulled him down. I rushed next to him and embraced him. He slowly hugged me back and we pulled away.

Time skip

"You guys don't worry, I'll fix it all, count on me" Takemichi said and he soon left.

Me and Akkun stood on the couch next to each other as we spoke.

"I'm sorry Y/n about it all and about Hinata"

"I said it's fine, I have already forgiven you, plus Takemichi said he will fix it, though I don't know how" I said.

"I think he time travels..." He said.

"You believe so " I said and he nodded. " Then let's count on him if he really does" I said sighing.

It went quiet. I felt his gaze on me, I looked up and found him staring at me. I looked at him, observing his features, he became a handsome man. My eyes landed on his lips. He began to lean in as I did too. Our lips connected like the last time we kissed.

It was a passionate kiss, almost as If he had been waiting decades to feel my lips. The kiss soon turned into a softer kiss. He pecked my lips a few times before, pulling away. He rested his forehead on mine.

"I missed you" He whispered.

"I missed you too"

"Be mine?" He said. I smiled hard and kissed him.

"Yes" I said.

A/N: (small manga spoiler alert for anime watchers)

Takemichi did keep his promise and saved everyone, Including Hinata.

Y/n Pov

"Hinata, I'm so nervous" I said as she was fixing my hair. Today was me and Akkun's wedding, the day I had been waiting for.

"You will be fineee" She said excitedly, she was my maid of honour.

"How did you do it when it was you and Takemichi" I said, she and Takemichi married a few months before us.

"It just happened, don't worry, now turn around let me see you" she said and I turned around.

"Ahh, you look so beautiful" she said, faking to wipe her tears.

"She's so rightt, Y/n" I heard Emma say walking towards us.

"Thank you guys" I said hugging both of them.

Time skip

It was the moment, I was walking down the aisle and got next to Akkun, who watched me in awe.

"Do you take Atsushi Sendo to be your lawfully wedded husband? do promise to love and cherish him, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

"Yes, I do" I responded and I placed the ring on his finger.

"Do you take Y/n S/n to be your lawfully wedded wife? do promise to love and cherish her, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

"Yes, I surely do" he said and placed the ring on the finger.

"You may kiss" He said. Akkun quickly grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a profound kiss. The guests began to celebrate.

He did keep his promise in the end and so we lived as a married couple.