Chapter 24

Content warning: explicit sexual content.

Juliette

Alastor was gentle and patient. He let me move at the pace I was comfortable with.

We kissed for a while, and he let me touch him. My hands roamed across his chest, and his arms.

Meanwhile, his hands rested idly on my hips, occasionally rubbing circles into my waist as praise or encouragement.

Eventually, I started to play with the buttons on his night shirt, glancing to his eyes to make sure it was alright.

He didn't show signs of protest, giving me a curious gaze. I noticed he was finally allowing himself to look at other places aside from my eyes, briefly glancing at my chest now and then.

It was odd to me, how calm he remained. If anything, he just looked as if he were admiring me instead of lusting.

It embarrassed and also flattered me.

Once I had undone all the buttons on his shirt, he sat up slightly and let it slide away from his body, discarding it to the side.

I felt slightly hot, my heart beating a bit faster than normal.

His body was... art. There was something about it that was more rugged than you would expect by his outward appearances.

He looked so polished and clean, yet underneath those clothes he simply resembled a working man, scarred, hardened and tan.

I could clearly make out the muscles in his chest and stomach. They shaped him and although he was thin, he was very strong.

I stared for a long moment, just observing him. Admiring him the way he'd admired me.

My fingertips lightly traced over the scars that littered his skin, and I watched as his muscles reacted to my touch, tensing and relaxing.

I stiffened and gasped softly when I felt his hand slide up my back, leaving warmth in every place he touched before he gently nudged me forward, and I fell into him.

Our chests connected, and my cheek rested against his shoulder.

I could feel his heartbeat conjoined with mine as they beat in sync.

He drew in a deep breath, and sighed softly before burying his nose in my hair.

It was his turn to explore my body, his hands freely roaming across my skin.

As much as I trusted him, it was still a process of acceptance to allow him this sort of freedom.

Thankfully, he was careful, and non invasive.

My body sang for him, my heartbeat transcending my chest and moving across my entire being. Pulsing through my fingers, my toes, and other places as well.

I pulled away from his chest, and the look on his face was precious. I could see the heat was getting to him, too, now.

Though, he still remained serious and focused.