COMPLETE

OH MY GOD, LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK *TEARS*

I waited for Mike to get home, today was the last day, my wait would be over. I wanted to sleep so bad, and felt my eyes closing, No, you have to wait for him, you can't sleep!! The kids were at my mom's house so I could at least have him to myself for a while, and there was a knock on the door. I shot straight up, running to it, and looked out the peep hole, seeing him. I opened it quickly, almost in tears, and he smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you so much" I was literally sobbing, just happy to be back in his arms once again.

"I missed you more" He laughs, and he pulled away from me, giving me a kiss.

"I have to tell you about everything..." I laugh, and catch his eyes on my stomach.

"Oh...and I have to tell you about that too" I giggle, and he brings me close again, hugging me.

"I thought we said no more babies" He laughs, but he didn't sound mad.

"I don't like odd numbers anyways" He smiled, both of us did, and he picked me up.

"What are you doing?" I ask, and he pushes our bedroom door open.

"I've gone three months without touching you, I don't think I can last any longer" I laughed, and wrapped my arms around his neck, glad to have him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the end Mike and Layla were as happy as they possibly could be, never going another day without each other, they thought it was too painful.

Mike, starting out as a young punk, a bad boy with no manners or life goals, turned out to be a young man who cared. He developed true feelings for the girl he always wanted, was a great father of four, and an even greater husband. He made it big, becoming best friends with the ones who used to be enemies and starting a band together. He got everything he ever wanted in life, a girl he could love, and who would love him back. A real family like he never had. He dedicated his whole life to Layla and their kids, Alana, Ryan, Jimmy, and the latest and last member of the family, Elaina, a little girl. Last of all, Mike never broke a promise, and they now live together in the house that she always wanted.

Layla, a young girl who was good in school and never got in trouble. Her personality changed from good girl, to bad girl in a blink, but like all, she learned from her mistakes. She was always sure of her life and what it would be, college, marriage, two kids, and a big house. She didn't get what she had always planned for, but in the end she loved it all the same if not more. She didn't go to college, she didn't get married until after kids, and as for them, she got twice as many as she had planned for. Sure she didn't get her exact life, but she had Mike, a guy who made her feel important to the world, noticed, and in her eyes, he was her superman. Always there to save her and keep her from falling.

Duncan, a punk to this day who had a family that slowly changed him, but the Mohawk stayed. Mike's best friend who was a fan of the growing band, and a father to his little girl Emily. He married Aleigha, and they live happily together, paying often visits to Mike and Layla, and are currently expecting another addition to the family soon.

Aleigha, Layla's old high school friend, and currently the aunt/ godmother to her children. She was never very fond of Mike, though he didn't cause her any problems, he was the one who introduced her and Duncan after all, and she was thankful for it. She wasn't a big fan of Green Day, and never got into the Punk mood, but she had a family, everything she like many girl ever wanted.

Green Day. Currently (in my opinion) the best fucking Punk-rock band in the world. Selling out stadiums, making many albums, tons of fans, and eventually going into the rock and roll hall of fame in 2015. The member are none other than: Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tre Cool.

Billie, a cute punk who didn't care what anybody thought of him, and eventually gained Layla's forgiveness. The lead singer and guitar player of Green Day, and a husband and father of two boys. Now a family friend of Mike, Layla, Duncan, and Aleigha.

Tre, a goofy character who played the shit out of the drums. Obviously playing for Green Day, and was married three times. His current wife Sara and a father of two.

OH.MY.GOD. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED, I'M SAD, ALMOST CRYING TO SEE IT END, BUT I WORKED HARD. THANK YOU GUYS ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! SINCEREL- FUCK THAT, RAGE AND LOVE~ MikeisDirnt :)