The Bad Boy

Aleigha has comforted me all day about this whole Mike thing,and I decided to just let it go. ( I swear to god if I hear that let it go song rom Frozen I am gonna scream,so I am not putting that song to the side,instead Welcome To Paradise by Green Day,doesn't get much better than that folks !!! )

" So... I was thinking we could go with your idea on the whole Punk Roc thing,it's way better than my stupid idea " Aleigha said with a sad chuckle,trying to lighten the mood. I gave her a weak smile,and Mike walked,he had dark shades on,and his hoodie,texting on his phone,I looked away and prayed he would walk into a wall or something. The door slammed,and made me jump,and he took a seat on the other side of the building,leaning his back up against the wall,and starting to blare loud music.

" He's just doing it to make you upset,ignore him,he's nothing but a stupid bully " Aleigha assured,and started talking about the design again. She started to draw the layout,and made a grwling sound because she couldn't concentrate.

" Turn that god damn music off !!! " She yelled over to him.

" How about you come over here and make me " He said,and knowing Aleigha she would. She gave me a shrug,and got up walking over to him,and grabbing his hand,pulling him up close to her face. I saw her move her lips towards his,but stopping just before. He had a face that showed he was enjoying himself,and inched his lips closer to her's,but before he could kiss her,she kneed him right in the crotch. He screamed in paing,and fell to his knee's,hunching over in pain.

" Why did you do that ? " He asked,tears in his eyes. I just laughed,and turned around,listening to their conversation.

" Because you deserve it,talking to Layla that way,somebody should take their fist to you once in a while,or maybe I should just kick you right where it counts " She sneered.

" Son of a bitch " He cried,still in pain " I think you broke my dick " He got up now,but was leaning over,his hands on his knee's.

" Good,that means you can't rape any more girls " She said,and started to walk away.

" It's not rape if you like it " He replied.

" I think you better shut the hell up,before I kick your sorry ass " She spat,and sat back down next to me. She held her hand out for a high five,but I was scared to give it to her. She smiled,and I finally gave it to her,hearing the loud clap echo through the room. We both looked over at him and just laughed,as to say " fuck you ".