Could It Get Any Worse ?

This was one of my worst days ever,and it all started when I got to school,I would spare you the story,but this is so ridiculous that I have to tell you. I'll just start off where all the bullshit started,right after lunch.

I was walking around to the back of the school during my other half of lunch,where I usually come for a smoke. I heard a familiar voice,and Jason,you know,that guy who needs to take a shower,came around the corner,pulling somebody.

" Let go of me you sick minded prick ! " Layla's scared voice said. I kinda hid in the shadow of the other wall to see what was going on.

" Not today babe,I just wanna have a little fun " He taunted.

" Let go of me or I'll scream " She threatened.

" Who you gonna yell for huh ? " He asked like he didn't believe her,and pulled her around the corner. She was struggling,and he got closer to her,he let go,and she fell back on the ground,trying to get away.

" Mike !! " She yelled,normally I wouldn't do anything,but today I was feeling good,and decided to beat the shit out of the bastard.

" Hey,leave her alone !! " I yelled,coming up behind him.

" What are you gonna do if I don't huh,I just wanted to have a little fun with her " He said,giving her a smirk. She got up,and walked over to me quick,hiding behind me.

" I'll show you what I'll do,and I have a feeling you won't be having any fun with anybody after I get done with your ass " I said,and threw a punch,hitting him right across his jaw. He got back up,throwing one at me,but I dodged it,and hit him over and over again in the stomach. I was going in for one last punch,his face already bloody and swollen,when Layla grabbed my arm.

" I think he learned his lesson " She said with a smile. Jason let out a moan,and started to crawl away.

" I think you owe her an apology " I said stepping on his crotch.

" What for ? " He asked,I pushed my foot down harder.

" Okay,okay,I'm sorry " He cried,I kicked him once right in his balls,and he cried in pain. She chuckled as he limped his sorry ass away.

" Thanks " She said letting out a sigh and a smile. " That was...really...sweet " She said and kissed my cheek,then walked away. It made me feel good inside,but I didn't want to be a hero,I wanted to be a bad ass,I just hate to think what would have happened to her if I wasn't there to step in. I'm glad she stopped me,or I would have beat him till his own mom didn't recognize him. I leaned my back on the wall,taking a cigarette out of my pocket,and lighting it up. I stood there and puffed away,throwing my butt on the ground,where they had started to make a pile. The bell rang,and it was back to class.