Just Great

****Mike's POV****

Last night was fucking perfect,god I loved her so much. I pull her closer to me,and kiss her nose,she smiles in her sleep,and I rub my thumb against her cheek. I let out a sigh,her still in a deep sleep,and get up,when she jolts upward.

" Don't leave me " She whines,grabbing my hand. I look back at her,and she smiles.

" I thought you were sleeping " I say with a chuckle,sitting back down next to her,she embraces me in a hug,and lays her head on my chest.

" You woke me up when you got up,I like you being beside me " She explains,and her phone goes off,on the nightstand next to me. She sits up,and grabs it,I know she looks all tough and everything on the outside right now,but when she gets around me,when were alone,she turns into the same old her again. Her eyes well up with tears,and she throws her phone accross the room,leaving another hole in my wall,and cracking the screen. She strts to sob hard,and she hides her face in the blankets. I don't know what's going on,so I go over to her phone,picking it up,and trying to make out the words on the racked screen. There was a post on facebook,and a picture of me and her through my window,but all we were doing was kissing,and laying on my bed. I read the caption underneath,and soon understood why she was crying,a bunch of people had commented on the pictur,saying things like " what a slut " and Layla hated that,she hated the idea of being called a slut. I look around more,wondering who posted it,and soon found out, Billie Joe Armstrong,that short little mother fucker,I'd kill him,or come close to doing it. I put the phone down,and go over to her,where she was still crying.

" Layla...I'm sorry,don't pay any attention to th- " I start,but she cuts me off.

" Why do you even bother talking to me,I'm a slut,I don't deserve to talk to you " She cries,wiping away some tears,and sulking more.

" No,no,you're not a slut,don't even think that fr a minute " I coo,taking her in my arms,practically cradling her like a baby.

" I have to go,maybe go hang out with some of my slutty friends,oh wait,I don't have any to call sluts,but sure as hell people can call me one,they probably have sex more than I do,those fucking horn doggies " She cries,starting to put her clothes on.

" Layla,you're not a slut,stop calling yourself that " I say,now aggravated,grabbing onto her arm,and pulling her around to kiss me. She pulls away quick,still crying.

" You shouldn't kiss me,I'm a slut,I might have aids,or HIV,or herpes,you never know " She cries,grabbing her phone,and throwing it on the floor,stomping on it with her shoes,and going over to the window,throwing it out as far as she can into the street.

" Layla,stop it " I plead,grabbing her arm again.

" Don't touch me,I don't wanna give you any sexually transmitted diseases " She hisses,snatching her arm away. She gives me a loo,an unreadable one,before she climbs out the window,and walks home slowly,not even caring that it's pouring down rain. I swear to god,I'm gonna find that bastard,and he's gonna regret he ever said anything about my girl,I was gonna make him pay.