The Chewing Out

I stormed inside Mike's house,knowing his mom wouldn't be home,and knowing he always left the door unlocked. I could easily park in the driveway,because his car was parked in the grass,the yard all torn up with tire marks. I stomped up to his room,and found him about half awake on his bed.

" Awwww my head hurts " He groaned,lifting his head up,and holding it in his hands. " What's wrong ? " He asked when he saw me crying.

" Do you remember anything from last night ? " I asked,shaking my head,and continuing to sob.

" Not really,the last thing I remember was having some girl crawling all over me at a strip club " He replied,starting to get up. He had hickey's all over his neck,and bruises,along with scabs all over his knuckles. I knew the hickey's weren't from me,and I slapped him right in his face I was so mad.

" Hey,what the hell ? " He asked furiously,only inches away fom me now.

" I h-hate you " I cried,and turned around,my hair flying over my shoulder,as I ran down the stairs,and into my car,slamming the door,and locking it. Mike came out a minute later,pulling a shirt over his head,and stopping when he saw how badly his car was parked. He snapped out of it,coming over to my window,and saying something.

" Roll it down !!! " He yelled. I did just a little crack though,so I could hear him better.

" Get out,I'm not gonna hurt you,I just wanna talk to you,and figure some things out " He said with pleading eyes. " Get out before I fucking shatter your window " He yelled. I got scared,and did so,as he dragged me through his yard,and into his house,locking the door afterwards,and sitting me down on the couch.

" I need to know why you hate me so much right now " He demanded,his breathing got heavy,and his eyes were mad.

" Well for one,I'm not the one who gave you those hickey's,so that's one,and two... " I started,but broke down into tears again.

" No,stop crying,I can't stand to see you cry " He said,putting his hands up to his head.

" It didn't bother you any last night,I could have you put in jail for the things you did to me,because it's not any different than what that guy in the alley did " I cried,putting my face in my hands,and sobbing hard.

" I don't even remember...you can't blame me for it,I didn't have any control over what I was doing " He said,he was shocked I could tell,but that wasn't an excuse.

" You know when you said the other day,it's not rape if you like it ? " I asked,wiping my tears and standing up.

" Yeah " He replied,nodding his head.

" It was rape " I spat,and stormed out to my car,driving away,while he didn't move,just stood there in his house. What the hell was he doing at a strip club ? It doesn't even matter,I'm done with him,I hope I never see him again in my life,we are finished,not that we were anything in the first place,he said it himself,I was just a girl to do all his " experimenting " That bastard,taking advantage of me like that,I outta tell Austin who he is,and have him go beat the living shit out of him,but hey,I'm a good girl,I will just keep my mouth shut,nothing good comes to snitches,because snitches are bitches who end up in ditches.