The Bad Boy Meets The New Bad Girl

****Mike's POV****

I'm interrupted of my thoughts,when I notice someone sitting on my window sill,puffing on a ciggarette. Who the hell is that ?,I think to myself. My bedroom light is off,so I can only make out their figure,I can tell it's a girl,her tan legs are stretched out onto my bed,dirty black converse on her feet. My eyes travel up her bare legs to her short,extremley short cut off's,and her shirt,a black leather halter top,one like Layla was wearing earlier today. I look up to her face,her hair is short,and spiked up with hair gel,she notices me staring at her,and steps down,walking over to my bed,and straddling me. She blows her smoke in my face,and puts her ciggarette out in my ashtray.

" Hey lady,I gotta girfriend " I say,leaning up,and meeting her eyes. They were dark,and she pushed me back down by my shoulders,putting her finger on my lips to shush me.

" Hmmm...gotta friend down there ? " She asks seductivley,I recognize her voice,but her hands are moving down to my boxers,which is turning me on fast. I can't do this,I have a girlfriend, I think to myself,trying to resist her,but I can't,she's moving to fast. She bites down on her lip,which turns me on even more,and I lean my head back,letting out a moan as she pushes my boxers down to my knees,taking me in her mouth. I jolt up,puhing her away,even though I don't really want to,but I have to,it's not fair to Layla.

" I can't do this,I have a girlfriend " I say,out of breath,she smirks,and pushes me back down.

" I'm sure she'll understand " She purrs,and licks my earlobe. Good god,I can't resiste her this time,and she takes me in again. I let out several moans,and release twice. She finally stops,and smirks at me,getting up,and leaving out the window. Holy shit,I just got a blow job from some stranger,but the sad part is...I liked it,I'd just keep it a secret from Layla,she'd never know,but I do feel guilty,which keeps me up the rest of the night.