Who's In Charge Now ?

WARNING:SEXUAL CONTENT

I make my way to Mike's house,running down the muddy yards,and climbing up his tree,making my way to his window and opening it. I get over to his bed,and he scares me a little bit,he's already awake,playing on his phone,then he gives me a look,and throws it on his nightstand.

" Ready for me to show you who's in charge ? " He asks seductively,coming over to me,and brushing his lips against the side of my neck,while he rubbed his hands on either side of my bare arms,giving me goosebumps.

" Yep,but I think you'll be disappointed by the outcome " I whisper back,he lets out a deep chuckle,and I push him away from me slowly,and over to his bed. I straddle him,and he narrows his eyes at me,giving me a smrik,and moving his hands under the back of my shirt,starting to rub smoothe circles with his thumbs.

" The outcome ? " He asks me with a smirk,moving his hands up higher,and giving me a wink as he bites down on his bottom lip. I give him a giggle,and feel my cheeks get red,so I decide to tease him,getting up,just as his hands reach the clasp of my bra. I open his door,and run down the stairs,and out his front door as he follows me laughing. I turn around and look at him,standing right in the middle of his yard. He walks up to me,wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Come to bed " He purrs,nudging his face into my neck.

" Why ? " I ask tauntingly,tracing his bare chest with my finger.

" Because I don't want people to see you like I want to " He says seductively,grabbing my hand,and leading me back in. He takes me up his stairs,and into his room,locking the door,then pushing me over to his bed,as he plants small kisses all over my face and neck. He pushes me down onto it,and hovers over top of me,finally meeting his lips with mine,for a passionate kiss. He removes both of our clothing in a split second,and starts to suck on my neck.

" Who's in charge ? " He asks in a whisper,moving his hands down my body,and to my thighs,now he was teasing me.

" Me " I whine,trying to contain myself,as he moved his hands to the inside of my thighs,rubbing them softly. I can't help,but let a moan pass my lips,and he smirks,closing his eyes,and biting down on his lip.

" Who's in charge ? " He asks again,moving his hands upward,starting for my entrance,but stops just below it.

" Just get in me " I cry,barely controlling myself from letting it all go.

" Tell me who's in charge " He purrs,rubbing himself against me. I let out a moan,as he continues to do this,and give up.

" Y-you " I moan shakily,he smiles,and kisses my neck once. " Get in me !! " I plead,and he smirks,cocking eyebrow.

" Begging for me huh ? " He asks,a smirk tugging at his lips. I close my eyes,and bite down on my lip,holding in everything I can for dear life.

" Just do it before I... " I cry,but am cut off by him pushing himself in forcefully,letting out a satisfied moan,and release everything I had been holding into him.

" Jesus Layla " He laughs,thrusting harder and harder into me. He hits a spot that I didn't evenknow I had,but it feels so good,and I arch my back and neck,starting to claw at his back,I can't help it,this was the best feeling in the world. I wrap my legs around his waist,pushing him farther into me,and he lets out a moan,resting his hands on either side of my hips,as he continues to thrust.

" Layla I-I'm gonna.. " He cries out,releasing into me,and speeding up a bit,beads of sweat formed on his forehead,and the tips of his hair dripped,landing on my chest. I let out a whimper,and move my hands up to his wet hair,grabbing fistfulls,and running my fingers through it. He hit another spot,and I cried out,moving my hands to the mattress,and grabbing the sheets,giving me something to hold onto.

" Lay-ahhh " He moans,slowing down a little,and flipping us over,letting me ride him. I do for a little bit,then get tired,stopping for a minute to catch my breath,laing my head down on his chest,feeling it rise and drop with every heavy breath he took.

" Don't stop " He cried,grabbing my thighs,and giving them a squeeze. This gives me a great oppournunity to tease him,I get off of him,and kiss his cheek.

" Later " I whisper,as he whines like a baby. I get up,and head for his bathroom,but he grabs my arm.

" Don't leave me,we're not done " He whines,I give him a laugh,and a wink,before walking to his bathroom,and starting a shower. I start to rub the shampoo into my hair,when I feel him against my back,bringing his lips to my ear.

" Why did you leave me ? " He asks in a whine,wrapping his arms around my torso.

" Later baby " I purr,and I feel him rise against me,great,he's horny again.

" Now ? " He asks,pleading with me.

" No,later " I say,turning around to face him,rinsing the shampoo out of my hair,as I keep eye contact with him. He sticks out his bottom lip,as if he were pouting,and looks down to himself,then back up to me with a smirk.

" He's a horny bastard... " He says with a wink,then brings his lips to my ear. " And he doesn't like to wait " He adds,kissing my cheek,and pushing his body against mine,as he pushes me up against the wall.

" Please ? " He pleads,kissing down my chest.

" Begging for me huh ? " I ask in a taunt,the same way he had teased me. He nods his head,and looks me in the eye.

" Anything for you babe " He whispers,and pecks my lips. " Round two ? " He asks with a smirk,resting his forhead against mine.

" Why not have a round three ? " I ask with a chuckle,his eyes get wide,and it looks like he goes crazy,which is what the rest of the night was...crazy.