Ep 15 The sunbro

3rd POV flashback

Y/N and Bell are seen walking into the guild with Lili's Bag of Monster crystals, Y/N notices a group of adventures in front of the status billboard muttering something. Y/N turned to Bell with a raised eyebrow while she gave him the bag and leaned against the wall.

Bell: Today was exhausting, huh?

Y/N: Meh, get good. Anyway, do you know why all those adventures are grouped around that specific billboard?

Bell: No, but I'm going to go check. You just turn in our crystals and give Lili her share.

Bell leaves Y/N alone and walks up the billboard, however, she can't see past any of them, so she pushes past a few while saying sorry. Eventually, she made it to the front and her eyes widened in shock as she saw Ais's picture, it showed that she had just reached level 6.

Bell: Level....6?

???: She got it on floor 37, I believe.

Bell jumps in surprise before turning to her left to see Eina standing there, with Y/N eating cake behind her. She takes the two over to a nearby desk and glares at Y/N because he has managed to steal her cake once more.

Eina: Ais had managed to defeat the Floor Boss all by herself. A boss that usually takes a whole party of high-skilled adventures to beat.

Bell: Woah.

Y/N: (muffled) neat.

Eina: Do not try to compare yourself to her, Bell. I've never heard of something like what she could do...maybe with some more experience, you and Y/N could beat a boss?

Bell: Right...

Eina: By the way, Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

He finished eating the cake and turned his attention to Eina, who grabbed him and pulled him in close while shaking him.

Eina: STOP EATING MY CAKE!

Y/N:.....No.

The scene changes to Orario's walls where Ais and Bell are sparing. Y/N was off to the side relaxing with Sif as he petted the giant magical dog/humanoid thingy.

Eina: (Disembodied) Lady Wallenstein is very unique in her way.

Bell ran at Ais with her dagger drawn and began trying to hit Ais. However, Ais easily blocks, parried and punishes each attack and sends Bell flying next to Y/N and Sif. Bell gets back up and deflects one of Ais's attacks as she lands a punch on Ais's face, which leads to Bell's face being immediately met with Ais's fist.

Y/N: 'That's going to hurt'

Bell slowly got back up and clutched her dagger tightly, then she locked eyes with Ais and ran at her. Bell swiftly spun around and attempted to kick Ais but she was too slow and got kicked in the gut.

Bell: 'I am still too weak! I need to get stronger so I can catch up to them!'

She recovered from the attack and ran up to Ais to kick her, almost immediately Ais kicked her but Bell managed to dodge the last second and delivered a blow to Ais's head and sent her bag a few feet.

Bell: One more time!

Bell immediately steps back as Ais misses a kick to her face causing Bell to smile, but then she hits Ais on the side of her face with the blunt side of her dagger.

End of flashback

Bell is seen sulking through the streets with Y/N and Sif behind her looking through various cake recipes. Bell grumbles a bit and stops causing Y/N to slam into her and he looks at her with a raised eyebrow.