Ep 18 an dungeon accident

Y/N'S POV

As Bell and I stood in front of our home, Hestia hugged us and smiled. We were about to enter the middle floors of the dungeon. I noticed that Bell was wearing Salamander wool, which was a gift from Eina. She had said that it was necessary for the middle floors.

Hestia: I am proud of your progress, but be careful not to underestimate the mid-floors. Trust me when I say that the difficulty will spike up.

Y/N: don't worry about us, Hestia, we will be careful.

I looked over at Bell who was looking at her Salamander wool before noticing that I was looking at her.

Bell: What's up?

Y/N: I know Eina gave you a cape for the Mid-floors, but why is mine just a cape? Don't get me wrong, I like it, it just looks odd on me.

Bell: It's too small for you because you're too tall. Eina had to spend a lot of money on a custom-made one that could at least cover your back.

Y/N: How much?

Bell: I think it was 1 trillion Vails?

I looked at Bell with wide eyes as she told me that. I hadn't expected these things to cost so much. Then again, custom-made clothing is far more expensive. Now I feel bad for complaining about the fact that Eina ordered this one small.

Y/N: I owe her so much now, oh well. The Mid-floors should make it easier to farm for Vails.

Bell: We should be going now to meet up with Welf and Lili. Come on, Y/N!

As I walk, she runs ahead of me, which causes a slight smile to appear on my face. I then turn my gaze towards Hestia, who jumps at me, making me catch her. She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before hopping out of my arms with a smile.

Hestia: Please be careful.

Y/N: Will do, Hestia. Later!

Time skip

We make it to the front of the dungeon where Lili and Welf are waiting for us. I approached Lili and gave her a head pat causing her to blush a bit while smiling.

Welf: Finally you two made it! I almost went to the mid-floors without you.

Lili: It's true, I had to hold him back.

Y/N: Well shall we head in?

Everyone nodded as we began to enter the dungeon one by one, I was the last one to go inside but before I did I noticed another party arriving in front of the dungeon with their God. I looked at them, mainly the Familia members, something told me that I would be seeing them again but I didn't know what at the time.

Bell: Y/N! Are you coming?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm coming, I'm coming.

I followed after my party as I began getting a bad feeling while thinking about the part from earlier, I took out the emerald green flask in my pouch and looked at it before pouring some of the golden liquid into three different Vials.

Bell: What are you doing, Y/N?

Y/N: Nothing much, I'm just getting a bad feeling so I'm preparing for it just in case.

I finished pouring the liquid and handed one to each of them, afterwards, we continued down the dungeon all the way to floor 12. Once there we began planning how we would be positioned both me and Welf would be in the front as the heavy hitters, Bell was in the middle and Lili along with Sif was in the back.

Y/N: I'm going to add another heavy hitter to the group, is that alright Lili?

Lili: Sure.

I took out the Taurus Demon's summoning stone and threw it in front of us as she came out of it looking around in confusion before seeing me and stretching her hand out wanting something.