Trying to fit in

No one's P.O.V

Felix was the first one to break out of the hug. "So where's your classroom?" Han asked."Oh my classroom is room 23." Felix answered."Oh cool that's where my class is too." Han said happily."Oh so could you show me the way to the classroom then?" Felix asked."Sure, but we must run to classroom right now, because we're already late." Han said looking at the watch on his hand.

We then started sprinting through the hall. Han was running so fast and the school building was so big, that Felix little legs couldn't catch up. Han finally stopped in front of the classroom they were supposed to be in. Han opened the door seeing students on their phones, students were talking, students were chasing each other. But there was one boy sitting silently on his desk, drawing something.

"The teacher hasn't arrived yet." Felix said while trying to catch his breath."Yeah, I just realized that." mumbled Han. Han was fixated on an other guy. And without saying another word he just went to the guy introducing himself."Really?!This is the second time I got ditched." Felix thought and then even sighed.

Hyunjin P.O.V

I just saw how a pretty boy just got ditched from Han. I realized how he was looking around trying to find a desk to sit at. I wanted to tell him that he could sit by me, but before I could say anything  the teacher came in the classroom and shouted at us all, saying that we should go back to our seats.

As everyone was silent, the blonde guy introduced himself." Hello, my name is Lee Felix and I'm from Australia." He said. "Ok, Lee Felix you may take a seat next to Hyunjin." The teacher said smiling at Felix." Typical teachers, pretending to be nice to new students or at the start of a semester, but then ending up to be one of the devil's siblings." I thought to himself.

Felix sat next to me. I took a quick glance at him and realized, that it was the same boy, that I sat next to in the bus. The teacher was talking random shit, that was inaudible to my ears, since I was only fixated on my drawing."Hey"I heard a deep voice calling, but it seemed like the person was whispering into my ear. I turned to my side to see Felix the pretty boy."Yeah?" I said whispering him back."

"Wanna be friends?" He asked."Sure." I answered him. After we exchange those sentences, the air between us became silent. I didn't like how silent it got between us, so I asked him more questions about him, to know him more.

We talked so much during the lesson, that we didn't even realized how the time flew.
And there it was, the bell ringing for the first break. As I went with Felix out of the classroom, he just stopped."Felix why are you stopping?" I looked at him confused.
"Oh I'm just waiting for my best friend Han" He answered still looking at Han in the classroom.

Felix P.O.V

Finally Han came out of the classroom.
We then walked outside to park of the school and sat at the table together. Everybody was talking about their own things with somebody. Even Han talked with somebody else and even Hyunjin. Han realized how I was spacing out, looking somewhere else. He then tapped me on the shoulder and whispered in my ear "Are you alright?"I didn't want to bother him with Minho so I just said "Oh yea I'm alright. You don't have to worry about me." I answered him. He then started talking with Minho again, but this time he gave me quick worried glances.

The bell rang meaning that we had to go back to our classroom for our next lesson.
While we were going through the hall Han asked me something."So Felix do you have time at 10pm today?" He asked."Sure why?" I looked at him waiting for an answer."Well because Hyunjin was throwing a party today." He said."Sure I have time. Where is Hyunjin's apartment?" I asked him. He then gave me his address and we went on with our day.

In the evening

I was getting ready for the party. My sisters were helping me picking an outfit for me.
I was in the bathroom showering. I could hear them fighting about what I should wear."This looks to girly for him."Rachel shouted."But it will attract all the boys!" Olivia shouted back."But what if Felix doesn't want that?"Rachel shouted again.
They fought and fought until it was dead silence. I was a little worried so I got early out of the bathroom. As I opened the door I saw how they were smirking at me. They were standing in front of the bed blocking the outfit for a few seconds, then Olivia went to the right and Rachel went to the left making the outfit visible.