The truth

Olivia's P.O.V

"Is that true Olivia?" Asked mom. I saw how Felix was looking at me with pleading eyes.
"Lie again for Felix's sake." I thought."Yes, it's true." I said. Mom stood up from her seat which meant something bad."Olivia Lee! I have had enough with your lies these weeks." Mom shouted at me.
"But I'm not lying!" I shouted back.
"OLIVIA! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY ANGEL AND LOVED ME." Mom yelled at me.
"But I- AND I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD NEVER LIE! HOW CAN YOU BE-FINE FELIX HOOKED UP WITH A GUY!"

Everything went silent as I said those words. Felix and Rachel looked at me with eyes of betrayal, except for our parents they looked at Felix with a disgusted face.
"And who is that guy?" Asked mom, not leaving her eyes of Felix."Hyunjin..." I sighed."Hyunjin...Felix?" Asked mom with a death stare."Y-es.." Stuttered Felix.
"ISN'T THAT YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU JUST INTRODUCED ME ONE WEEK AGO?!" Mom yelled at Felix.

Felix nodded, being too scared to answer. "How long has this been going on Felix?" Asked mom in a calm tone.
"two weeks..." Mumbled Felix.
"TWO WEEKS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING?!" Mom gave Felix a hard slap across the face, leaving a red mark on his left cheek."SEE THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS HAVE TO ASK OLIVIA FOR THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU DO SHIT LIKE THAT! YOUR SUCH A DISAPPOINMENT TO THIS FAMILY!" Mom started to raise her arm, wanting to slap Felix again but dad stopped her.
"Aera you're scaring him." said dad.
"HE'S SCARED OF GETTING A LECTURE BUT NOT SCARED OF HAVING SEX AT SIXTEEN?!" Mom started shouting at dad.

"I know what he did was bad at his age but don't slap him." said dad.
"Whatever." scoffed mom."Felix I'm forbidding you to see or text that guy ever again until your eighteen and I will hire somebody to keep an eye on you." Said mom and just left the dinner table. Felix couldn't even reply, since he was too busy bawling his eyes out.

Dad opened his mouth wanting to say something but he didn't want to make it worse for Felix, so he also left the dinner table.

"Felix I'm so sorry that I couldn't keep the secret." I apologized.
"It's ok..." he mumbled.
"No don't tell me "it's ok" when obviously it isn't." I told him.
"Should we go for a walk outside to calm you down." Asked Rachel.
"No, I will just rest for while." Felix stood up from his seat, going towards his bedroom with puffy red eyes.
"Great job keeping the secret Olivia." Scoffed my sister.
"Hey don't blame me that I couldn't keep it, she literally forced the secret out of me."
I defended myself.
"How?" Asked Rachel, not believing me.
"She did that manipulation methode..." I said.
"manipulation method?" Asked Rachel confused.
"Well she would sometimes use that method, to squeeze secrets out of me when I refused to tell her the secrets." I trembled with the words as I thought how many times I fell for that trick.

Rachel hugged me as tears started to appear on the corner of my eyes."Hey don't cry, I'm sorry for blaming you, it isn't your fault." Rachel wiped the tears of my face."Let's go to Felix to see if we can cheer him up. Ok?"
"Ok..." I nodded.

No one's P.O.V

Felix laid in his bed feeling miserable."How will I survive without Hyunjin." He thought.
He wanted to spill more tears but he couldn't anymore, he used them all at the dinner table. Felix heard the door of his room opening. He got in a sitting position in his bed to see who it was.

Olivia and Rachel were standing at the door, smiling awkwardly.
"Have you calmed down yet?" Asked Rachel.
"Yes..." Sniffed Felix."What do you guys want?"
"Do you maybe want to watch a K-drama with us?" Asked Olivia.
"Look, I know you want to cheer me up but I'm not in the right state for this. So can you please give me some space?" Felix asked nicely.
"Of course. We might not see you come out of your room so we will already say goodnight." Said Rachel.
"Ok, goodnight Rachel and Olivia." Said Felix.
"Goodnight!" Olivia and Rachel said.