Hiding something

Hyunjin's P.O.V

As Moonyoung and I came back from our conversation, everybody went quite. I tried to bare the silence but I couldn't anymore. It felt like the silence was suffocating me. Even though I loved the silence, I was too used hearing my friends always talking, while I was looking at my phone or talking to Felix.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" I asked.

"Because we have nothing to talk about." Said Olivia.

"But you guys literally talked two minutes ago before Moonyoung and I came."

"Well that was before, now we have nothing to talk about." Something told me that Olivia was lying. The way she was silent as if she was thinking about a lie, before answering.

"I don't believe that. I saw how you guys stopped talking when Moonyoung and I came near."

"Like I said before, that was before. How can we control when to think about something to talk about."

"Fine if you're not gonna answer my question, I'm just gonna ask someone else."
I looked around the table, trying to find a person who would definitely not lie to me.

"Jeongin, why are you guys so quiet?" I asked him. Jeongin first hesitated to answer. He opened his mouth a few times but then closed it back.

"Because we have nothing to talk about." He finally spoke.

"Ok, somebody is going to TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS TALKED ABOUT OR I'M GONNA-"

"Shut the fuck up before I put you in the air fryer at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes."
Minho interrupted me which immediately shut me up.

But I wasn't gonna up easily. I opened my mouth, wanting to say something again but I quickly retreated when Minho stared at me. It felt like his stare was drilling a hole in my soul and filling it up with fear. His stare also told me "Don't you dare or I will put you in the air fryer". Yea, I think it would be better if I shut up. Damn Minho and his stare.

While we were eating, nobody dared to talk after the fight I had. There was just awkward silence between us. I could have said something, but it would be fucking weird if I talked like nothing happened.

After we were done eating, we went back to the school, since we only had 20 minutes till the lesson started. On the way there,
Felix was walking in front with the others, while I was walking behind with Moonyoung. He was still clutching on my arm, even though I told him not to.

"Moonyoung didn't I tell you not to clutch on my arm." I tried to push him away from my arm but he just held on tighter.

"Please Hyunjin, let's just do this till the party and then I will promise you to leave you alone." Moonyoung whispered in my ear. But why the hell did he whisper?

"Fine..." I sighed.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the school.

"Finally!" Groaned Jisung.

"Finally we're saved from Jisung's groaning!" Said Olivia.

"Amen to that." Seungmin agreed with Olivia.

"Well how is it my fault? Y'all know, that tiredness hits me after eating."

"That's why I broke up with you." Said Minho.

"I understand you Minho." Said Changbin.

"Why are y'all suddenly attacking me! And Minho I know that's not the reason you broke up with me!" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

"It will take 360 degrees Celsius and 1 hour, to kill you in the air fryer with that behavior. And it's Leeknow for you." Minho spat at Jisung, which shocked everyone, especially me. Minho would sometimes say harsh things to us, but never really meant it. He would always joke around with the air fryer jokes, except with Felix and Jisung. I guess the break up is official between them.