Real Forgiveness

Hyunjin's P.O.V

" So let me get this straight. His sister aka Olivia told you to stay away from him and she also told you that he doesn't like you?" Yeji said.

"Yea"

"And you just believed her?!"

"Yea" I mumble feeling embarrassed.

"Hyunjin are you fucking stupid?!" She gave me a hard slap across the face.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For being fucking stupid."

"Look are you just gonna be like Lee know or are you gonna help me?" I asked her still touching the cheek where she slapped me at.

"Fine I will help you." She said loudly while she was blending strawberries in the blender. She wanted to make a strawberry smoothie, but when I tasted it, it tasted like shit. What did she even put in there?!

"Do you know how I can apologize to Felix?"

" Maybe you could give him a teddy bear and an apology let-"

"Yeji. Felix literally begged me like 5 times to talk to him and the last time he tried to beg me he was crying. So do you really think a teddy bear and an apology letter will cut it?" I said not even letting her finish her sentence.

Yeji turned off the blender. She then put the  strawberry smoothie into the two glasses and walked towards the coffee table, where I was sitting at. She then placed the two glasses on the coffee table and sat down the couch right next to me.

"Hyunjin you didn't even let me finish my suggestion."

"..."

"Okay why do you first of all believe that Felix doesn't like you?"

"Well because... because...

"Because what?" Yeji asked waiting for an answer.

"Because we had sex" I answered in a voice that Yeji could barely hear.

"Because you guys had what?" Yeji asked.

"Because we had sex" I said again but this time lowering voice, that Yeji couldn't even hear it.

"What?" Yeji asked slightly raising her voice.

"We had sex" I answered again.

"WHAT?" Yeji shouted trying to get me to talk in voice so she could understand it.

"FINE I HAD SEX WITH FELIX!" I shouted back at her.

I felt how my face was getting red. I felt so embarrassed talking about this in front of my sister.

"Oh. So that's why you believe Felix doesn't like you."

"Y-ea"

"Well you still shouldn't have ignored him. He seems like he actually likes you, because he literally begged you to talk to him. But that one thought stopped you from talking to him and look where it got you now"

"Your right. I was so stupid believing Olivia because of that one thought that came into my head the whole time. Even though it seemed like Felix really wanted to talk to me."

"Please Jinnie just tell me one word"

Those were the last words that Felix told me before I went to Yeji. Tears started escaping my eyes as I thought multiple times about the words. How could I just ignore Felix like that after those words.

"Hyunjin don't cry! It isn't your fault." Yeji said trying to comfort me.

"No, it is my fault. I still shouldn't have ignored him like that. He really seemed like he wanted to talk to me, but I didn't acknowledged it because I was only thinking about that one thought. I fucking messed up as his best friend."