Suspect

Olivia's P.O.V (Whole chapter)

"Lilly?" I asked.

Lilly jolted up like a cat at that moment.
"Olivia, don't scare me like that."
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I wanted to go to the...bathroom!" She replied hesitantly.
"But isn't the girls bathroom the other way?"
"Oh..I t-then must have taken the wrong way. Thanks for telling me Olivia!" She just said and ran away from me.

It looked like she was stalking Hyunjin and Felix."Could it be...? No Olivia! You haven't collected enough proof yet." I was starting to think that my mom might have hired my best friend Lilly to stalk on Felix, but the thought ended as the bell rang for class

While I was on my way to class, I ran into my friend Yi-ja.
"Yi-ja!" I ran to her with open arms.
"Oh hey Liv!" Yi-ja also opened her arms for me, inviting me into a hug.
"Where were you last week and why didn't I see you in the first and second period?" I asked.
"Last week I had the worst fever ever and I had a dentist appointment today." Explained Yi-ja.
"Damn, poor you." I patted her shoulder.
"I know."

Yi-ja and I were walking down the halls in hands while she was talking. I couldn't stop blushing at the sudden touch of her hand. I've always had a crush on her but I don't think that she loves me back. One time our faces were so close to each other that I wanted to kiss her, but when I tried to make the first move she hugged me instead.

"Ouch" I thought, as I remembered about that moment.

"Olivia don't you think, that Lilly is acting strange?"
"No, how come?" I asked.
"On Sunday she told me that she didn't have time to hangout with me because she had to study. But when I took a walk around the city I saw her in the Liberty cafe with your mom. And I think I saw her stalking your brother and a another boy today. I went to her, asking what she was doing in the halls during the break and she told me that she had forgot her lunch box in the classroom." Explained Yi-ja.

"Could it be..." I started suspecting that Lilly was the person mom hired.
"Could it be what?" Asked Yi-ja.
"Oh it's nothing." I "assured" her.
"Ok, if you say so." Yi-ja said and then goes back talking about what she did last week.

We arrived at the classroom and then sat down on our seats. My seat was next to Lilly's seat. As I sat down I saw her writing something in her Notes and Lists app.

"Fe..."

Was all I could read because she blocked the other side of the word with her thumb.
"You know staring is rude." Said Lilly.
I didn't even notice that she saw me staring at her phone.
"Isn't stalking also rude." I said to her in a cold ton.
"Listen, I didn't stalk Felix and Hyunjin." Lilly defended herself.
"How do you know his best friends name?"
"Y-you introduced me to him."
"I never introduced Hyunjin to you." My suspects on Lilly were starting get bigger and bigger by ever word she was saying.

Lilly didn't talk anymore after that sentence. So I had to say something to get her attention.
"Lilly..." I sighed."I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable." I wasn't actually sorry. I just apologized to her, so that she could come with me to Felix's friends.
"It's ok, I understand. You're sometimes too overprotective for Felix." Lilly chuckled awkwardly.

The lesson went on normal until Lilly asked to go to the restroom. It was already 20 minutes ago when she asked to go to the restroom.

"Olivia, could you please check if Lilly is ok." Asked Mrs. Suon.
"Sure." I said and then went out of the classroom.
I first went to the girls restroom, even though I doubted that she would be there.
And I was right. There was no Lilly in the restroom.
I tried finding her in the halls but failed. As I was about to give up, I saw her standing in front of the janitor's closet...recording something?