Ignored

Hyunjin's P.O.V

" Fuck how will I be able to ignore Felix when he's gonna be my roommate." I thought.

As I stood up I felt a someone staring at me. I looked behind me to see who it was. It was Olivia, she was staring into my soul telling me not to talk to Felix.

"Hyunjin are you alright." The principal asked me." Oh yes I'm alright." I said.
I went to Ms. Tai with Felix, I still felt how her eyes were following me. There was dead silence between us, as we were walking to the building where our dorms were."To be honest Hyunjin I'm so..." Felix started talking trying to break the silence between us. I didn't listen to him, instead I took my air pods out of my bag and put them both into my ears.

I was listening to LALALALALA from stray kids. My favorite kpop group. I turned the volume louder on my phone that was connected to the air pods, so that Felix's voice was inaudible to my ears.

We finally arrived in front of the door of our dorm. As Felix opened the door his eyes widened with sparkles in his eyes." He looks kinda cute right n.- Hyunjin don't even think about it! Remember what he did to us." There were two voices fighting against each other in my head.

I wanted to see what made him explode fireworks in his eyes, so I peaked with my head trying to get a good look of the dorm.

(The dorm)

"This dorm is so spacious." He squeaked.
Felix directly ran through the living room, then into the bedroom, leaving his luggage by the door. I sighed realizing that I had to carry Felix luggage to the living room. As I was done carrying our luggages, I flopped myself on the couch letting out a heavy sigh.

"Taking a quick nap wouldn't hurt." I muttered to myself."Hyunjin are you literally going to sleep." Felix asked looking at me disappointed."Yes, and?" I answered him.

"Yes, and?!You promised me yesterday, that you would spend time with me today!" Felix said slightly raising his voice at me."Well I don't care anymore and now fuck off." I just said to him before drifting off to sleep.

Felix's P.O.V

"fuck off?! What did I do wrong?" I thought.
"Whatever, then I will spend time with Han instead." Today the school gave us the day free since today is a holiday.

I went over to the door where Han's and Minho's dorm was. I knocked on the door waiting for somebody to open it. Suddenly the door shook. It heard like somebody was pushed against the door. I then heard moans coming from behind the door."Ahhh~" Han moaned." Yes baby~ moan for daddy~" Minho said. Before I could traumatize myself more, I ran back to my dorm closing the door behind me. I accidentally hit the door too hard and woke up Hyunjin.

"Ugh Felix what the fuck?!" Hyunjin shouted at me." Sor-ry did I wake you up?"
But Hyunjin didn't answer me back and just went in the kitchen."What is wrong with him today?" I was confused why he treats me like shit today. I followed Hyunjin into the kitchen, hugging him from behind."Jinnieeee. Why the bad mood?" I asked him. He didn't answer me. He just pushed me out his way and went back to the living room with his bag of chips.