Well Damn #ipreferencesonstrike

Two of the biggest interracial accounts deleted their books/deleted their whole fucking account over some damn haters that had to put their two cents in.

WELL LET ME PUT MY TWO CENTS IN NOW! I am a God fearing Christian and no I do not support the supreme courts ruling! THAT DOES NOT FUCKING MEAN IF I SEE A LBGT PERSON I WILL FUCKING SPIT IN THEIR FACE! JUST LIKE THIS BOOK ITS THEIR FUCKING PREFERENCE!
This is just how I am raised!

Now haters before you say omg you are homophobic no I am not! My best friend in the entire world that I love just like a brother, (We were literally born on the same day and time.) is bisexual. I have have an Aunt/Uncle Ned (depends on what he is wearing that day when I see him) that I love to death.

Yes this is my opinion and I really do not care if you do not agree with it because it is a FUCKING OPINION AND NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AGREES WITH EVERY OPINION IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

So now to the stupid ignorant bitches that have caused these two (holy grail of interracial preferences) account to delete their work and lose like over 2m reads combined need to somehow get into fucking contact with them and apologize! You had no right in taking your OPINION and going that fucking far! You guys are fucking idiots that had no fucking right to do that!

Just for this I believe that all interracial preference books should go on strike! So tonight after I post my next preference I'm going strike and I'm leaving for a few days so you guys know how it feels to lose all these types of books! I encourage all interracial preference accounts to use the hashtag #ipreferencesonstrike if they are going on strike! And I encourage them to go on strike! Thank you!

I love you all and FUCK THE HATERS!

Averi