Zayn Comes Back p2 (Zayn)

Zayn drove to the studio. Mentally cursing himself out for letting you persuade him to go over there.

"Good Morning Zayn! Good to see you!" the receptionist said to Zayn when he walked in.

Zayn waved shyly and went to elevator and hit button 7.

He stepped off the elevator and walked into management's office.

"Good Morning Zayn! Glad to have you back! How's [Y/N]?" Management started.

When did they start to care about you. Zayn looked around the room. Liam, Niall, Harry, and Louis were there.

"Hello everybody and she is doing just fine. Still planning the wedding." He said while taking a seat at the end of the table.

"So Zayn all you have to do is sign this contract and everything will go back to normal like it never happened in the first place." Management said.

Zayn looked over at the boys. None of them could look him in the eye.

"Before I sign this contract can I say something?" Zayn asked.

"Sure"

"I'm sorry if I made any of you angry for just up and leaving. I thought it was the best thing at the time and after spending time with them I found out it wasn't what I thought. And I owe Louis a bigger apology for being a big ass and quoting mean girls and not standing up to you. I really sorry and I hope you guys can forgive me." Zayn said near tears.

Zayn looked down at the contract and signed it.

"We forgive you." Louis started, "at least I do mate."

Zayn looked at the others.

"We been forgave you, we were just waiting for you to com back." Liam said smiling.

Zayn gave a big smile and they all hugged.

"Thanks Mates. You guys are the best."