Under the Stars (LP)

Liam and you have a strange relationship. For some reason you guys find yourselves outside at 3am most days of the week talking about you guy's life.

"Babe we basically need to move our bedroom outside in the backyard." you said joking to Liam.

"Ha I don't think the neighbors would like that if you get what i'm saying." he joked back.

You guys we currently just laying down on the grass taking in the nice crisp London air.

"My love for you is brighter than the moon."Liam said taking your hand and kissing it.

"My love for you is greater than the amount of stars in the sky." you said rolling over and kissing his stubbly cheek.

"I can't believe it took me three whole years to grow the balls and propose to you and a year to marry you." Liam said.

"I beg to differ, even after those three years I had to ask you because you passed out and I saw the ring and asked you to marry me after I had to drive you to the hospital and it only took us a year because my family wasn't too keen on me marrying a white man." you said staring back at the stars.

"I remember the day your father agreed to let me ask you to marry me. I remember I almost took out the caddy with the golf club." he said laughing.

"That poor guy! God Liam 2 years with you and it feels like it's been 30 with all our memories." you said.

"And I can't wait to make more with you once we start on our family." Liam said before rolling over meeting you face to face.

"Then we better move from the outdoors to the bedroom." you said pushing him off and leading the way to the bed.