Snowball fights (Liam)

Since it is winter and North Carolina is not feeling it and wants to be 80 degrees all week long I'm gonna make my own snow and cold weather.

"Babe come on it's the second snow! Perfect snowball weather!" You called to your boyfriend who was taking forever to get ready.

"Don't rush me! I don't need to get sick." Liam said while putting on another layer.

"Liam it's only 23 degrees...come on!" You said dramatically trying to get him out the door.

"Wait I forgot my extra socks! Give me 5 minutes." Liam said rushing back inside.

You were impatient so you started playing by yourself. You made a couple of snow angels and then you came up with the perfect plan. You were going to ambush Liam with snowballs because who wouldn't want to hit the big guy with a few snowballs.

You had seven snowballs ready to be pelted at Liam.

Liam walked out. "Okay babe I'm ready!l" he yelled out.

You fired on snowball hitting him in the chest. It startled him. You threw another one hitting him in the face.

"[Y/N], you know it's not fair I'm unarmed!" Liam yelled out while packing his own snowballs.

He threw his first one and it hit you right on your head. And the war was on.