He's a Vampire p.3 (Requested) (Niall)

I swear this is the last part! Plz don't request anymore! I don't want this to be a mini series! I hate mini series and I hate to write them! Anywhoo enjoy the LAST PART!!
Averi

Niall laid you in the bed. You were sweating like crazy. "Liam what's taking you so damn long!" Niall yelled out.

"Sorry your big ass library needs a librarian." Liam said opening up a huge book.
"What the hell is that?" Niall asked.

Liam had walked in with this dusty old book that had pages going everywhere.

"It's an old spell book that I saw the other day." Liam said flipping through pages.
"AHA found it!" Liam yelled while pointing to a spot in the book.

"Found what?" Niall asked while moving over near him.

"See it's an outdated book but, it has spell that the vampire council wants to forget about. Like the changing spell." Liam explained.

"The changing spell?" Niall asked.

It read: The Changing Spell is only to be used by experienced vampires. When said the mortal will go to it's original state. Mutatis mutari eritis communis est. (changed to be changed normal one you shall be.)

Niall repeated the spell. You didn't stir.
"Liam it's not working!" Niall yelled at him

"Just repeat it again." Liam said.

Niall repeated it again. You stirred. Your eyes opened and you started to cough.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Your alive OH MY GOD!" Niall said pulling you into a hug.

He pushed down your dark brown hair and he started to strike your back. "Thank goodness you are okay."