He's a stalker pt2

You drove straight home a little creeped out from Louis.

"See you soon..."
His voice repeated over and over in your head and it just scared you.

It was quite dark now around 9pm and you decided you needed to relax and take a nice warm shower.

You undressed and put on your shower playlist.

You were jamming out to some Drake and Future 'Jumpman' until you heard your alarm system.

'Back door'

You quickly turned off the water and music and slipped on some clothes. You also grabbed your hair dryer for safety. 

"Who ever the hell is out there I want you to know the police are on their way!" You yelled out warning whoever was out there.

Footsteps were growing closer to you and you were frightened.

You had nowhere to go but back to the bathroom and lock the door.

They started banging on the door, messing with the knob trying to get it open. You were going to die if they got in.

It felt like everything was going by so fast yet so slow. The intruder repeatedly banged on the door trying their best to get to you.

Then it stopped. Nothing. Silence. You could hear a pin drop if one did.

You opened the door and standing there was Louis and a man laying there bleeding all over your carpet.

A pool of blood surrounded the both of you.

"I saved you." He said in a low voice.

You just stood there looking at the body.

"I saw him when he broke in and I knew I needed to save you."

You finally looked up at him.

You ran for the door but you didn't make it.