You're a Doctor p2 (Liam)

So at 6:45 you pulled up at the arena in you black Ferrari. You put your purse in the trunk and headed towards the entrance.

"Are you Ms. [y/n]?" a security guard asked.

"Yes I am! Do I need to show some identification?" You asked.

"No, Liam has been talking about you all week. And was right, you are very beautiful." He said while leading you to the dressing rooms.

He knocked on the door and Liam opened it with his good hand.

"Hello [y/n]! Glad you could make it." Liam said bringing you into a hug.

"Yea but, if you don't see me that means I was paged in." You said

"I thought you were off?" He questioned.

"I am but in reality a doctor is never really off until they retire." You said while he led you into the huge dressing room.

"Well that must stink!" He said laughing.

"Not really, I love saving and helping people." You said smiling.

"Guys you are on in 5" a stage manager yelled to them when she walked in.

"Well I guess I have to go and get my place." You said leaving the room.

"Good luck you guys!" You said leaving with another bodyguard who was taking you where the girlfriends were.

When you got to the seats you were a little worried that they would be snobby. But as soon as you sat down they were the sweetest thing in the world.

"Oh my! Liam's description of you didn't do you any justice! You are much prettier than we imagined!" Perrie beamed.

"Thank you! I try my best with the little sleep I get." You said.

Damn they are too nice.

"So are you Liam's girl?" Eleanor asked.

"No I just happen to be a friend." You said smiling.

"After you helped him in the hospital, from what we heard he wants to be more than just friends." Perrie said while eating some candy.

The concert started and just from the opening they were amazing.

"We will talk later!" Eleanor yelled over the loud bass.

The concert continued to be amazing.

Liam kept glancing at you and fans kept looking with him which freaked you out a little. When they sang little things Liam kept glancing at you and smiling and waving with his hurt hand, which made you smile.

At the end of the concert you went to the back with the other girls and hung out with the boys a little.

"You guys were amazing!" You beamed.

"Thanks [y/n]!" They all said.

Your pager went off.

"Shoot!" You said looking at it, "Surgery."

Everyone was looking at you.

"I'm so sorry but, I have to go into surgery, but have a wonderful evening and I hope you enjoy your stay!" You said throwing your cup and leaving.

Liam ran up behind you.

"Let me walk you to your car." He said putting his arm around you.

He gave off a warming vibe. You felt really safe even though you were safe with all this security.

You guys got to your car.

"Damn, that's a nice car!" He said laughing a little.

"I worked for this car! I love sports cars." You said opening it up and getting in.

"Well if you have time will you please go out on a date with me?" He asked.

"Sure, how about Thursday of next week?" You asked.

"Perfect! Thursday it is!" He said closing your car door.

"Bye Liam!" You yelled out.

"Bye [Y/n]"