Stepbrother (Harry Imagine)

Gosh you hated him. You hated him with all your heart. But somehow you loved him. His cheeky smile, his dimples, his voice, and his hands drove you nuts!
"Mom why did you marry this man?" you asked. "Because I love him." she replied.
You guys were moving in with your new step-dad and his two kids.
"Mom! He has two kids! Are you crazy! What if they start calling you Mum?" you said in your best Brittish accent. "So what if they call me mum I thought you wanted a brother or sister?" she asked. "Yea I wanted one but younger these are like my age and older they will boss me around!" you yelled.
Then he pulled up in his black Range Rover. He got out. His long legs that would make any girl faint and die. "Hi [y/n]! Hi Mrs. [y/last/n]! Oh my bad Mrs. Styles!" he yelled up to us. "Hi dear! How was recording?" your mom asked Harry. "It was great the mates are still gushing on how beautiful you were at the wedding." he said.
"Stop flirting." you mumbled. "What was that [y/n]?" Harry asked. "Oh nothing. Just humming a new song." you said grabbing your last suitcase. "[Y/n], let me help you with that." he said grabbing your suitcase. Hey if he wanted to carry that heavy bag let him.
He carried the bag to your new room. "Hey [y/n], you know at the wedding when we were dancing I sort of enjoyed it." he said while scratching his neck. Oh God!!! Why did he have to say that.
"You weren't so bad either. I quite enjoyed." you said. Then things led to another and he was kissing you. No warning just one sentence and you guys were making out.
"Wait! Wait! Wait a minute! Is this even humane. We are siblings now." you said breaking the kiss. "Step. No blood. No relation." he said going back to the kiss.
You were in love and nothing could stop you guys. Of course when your parents found out they said they already knew, but you could tell they were as shocked as you were.
"I love you Harry."
"I love you [y/n]."