How He Proposes (Louis)

With Louis being a real prankster and childish acting he made his proposal into a little scavenger hunt.

When you got home from work you sat your keys down on the table and you saw a little blue paper

'[y/n] start in the backyard and make your way to our special tree. -Lou'

You smiled and made your way to the special tree. It's only special because you guys carved you guys initials in the bark.

Once you made it to the tree you saw another blue note taped to the tree.

'Glad you remembered our tree! Okay let's see if you know where I saved you by the little lake.'

God you hated that lake because you fell in one day and hit your head on a rock and the only reason you really survived was because Louis saw you and pulled you out.

You made it to the lake. And you saw a note taped to a huge rock.

'One last thing walk North until you see your lovely boyfriend ;)'

Cocky of him. You walked until you saw him and there he was down on one knee.
There he had a little blue note.

'Marry me?'

You started crying. You shook your head yes.

"Awe babe why are you crying?" he asked slipping the ring on your finger.

"Because I thought Theo James was going to be here." You said laughing through your tears.
"Nope I'm not him." Louis said giving you a hug.