He's a Stalker (Requested)

So i did know which boy you wanted and i saw that i didn't have a lot of Louis single one so it's a Louis only one for now.
Requested by: @Scooby_dubydoo234

He was a figment of your imagination so you thought. You saw him basically everywhere. At the store, the park, the gym, the coffee shop, just about everywhere you went he was there. It scared you.

You were out drinking with some friends in a bar one night and he just stumbled upon you. "Hello i'm Louis." He shouted over the pounding music. "I'm {y/n}!" You shouted back. "Can we move somewhere quiet so we can talk?" He asked. You nodded your head.

He took you to one of the big fancy vip rooms upstairs. It was a little bit quieter than the club downstairs.

"So [y/n] why are you alone at a bar this fine night alone?" He asked

"I'm just casually here drinking with some friends. Nothing more nothing less." You said knowing that he was only trying to pick you up.

His phone buzzed. "Let me take this i'll be right." He got up and left.

Did you stay? Nope.

Flash forward 3 days later.

You were at the mall getting a few shirts for the new season. As you were about to pay a man swiped his card before you could.

"EXCU-" It was Louis.
"Thank you Mr. Tomlinson." The clerk said while handing you your bag.

"You did not have to do that i have plenty of money." You said taking your things and leaving.

"It's fine I just happen to have plenty of money too but, no one to spend it on." he said following you out the store

"Don't you have somewhere to be or something to do other than following me?" you asked trying to get him off your back. "Now why would I want to be anywhere else than with a beautiful woman like you? It would be just agonizing if I just left without buying you something to eat." he said.

"Well I guess you will just have to suck it up and get over it." you said.

By this time you guys were at your car. You were trying to get away from this crazy!

He opened your car door. "See you tonight babydoll"

AND THE CLIFFHANGER BEGINS!! DUN DUN DUNNNN!