Temptation pt5

Okay so I was thinking that this is like a mini series that I need to transfer to a new book so from now on I will be continuing this story in a new book. Don't worry I will have all the other chapters in there.

Niall could be such a sweetheart sometimes but this time you wanted to punch him in the throat. HE INVITED THEM TO YOU GUY'S TABLE.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE DO SUCH A THING.

"So Niall what do you do when your lovely wife is at work?" Brad asked.
"Well when she first started out I was in a band touring the world and enjoying other stuff but now I'm producing music and writing music for other people." Niall responded.

"So did you get to travel with him [y/n]?" Brad asked you. "No girlfriends and wives were allowed on tour so sadly I didn't get to see all the wonders of the world." You said almost gritting your teeth.

"So Helena when are you due? You look you could pop any day now!" You asked Brad's wife. "I'm 7th months right now! I can't wait for the little guy to be out." She said.

"Ah Niall do you and [y/n] have any kids?" Brad's nosey ass asked. "We don't but hopefully not for long. If she would cut back on the hours we could have five by now." Niall joked.

You laughed everything off.