Those Eyes (Harry Imagine)

"OMG your eyes are so pretty!" "How did you get your eyes like that?" "Do you wear different colored contacts?"
Those were the many comments you got throughout the day. You were used to it. On the other hand your boyfriend Harry hated when people asked you questions. "Stop being so nosey!" he would say or "That's none of your business!". You knew Harry ment no harm, but you sort of liked the attention.
One day you guys went to spend some alone time at the beach. The warm sea salt air relaxed you and the crashing of the waves sounded like a sweet soft melody. "Harry, I will go get some drinks while you find us a nice spot okay!" you said. He kissed your forehead "Don't take too long [Y/N]!".
You walked up to the little drink shack and some guy was working behind the counter. "What can I get you m'am?" he asked. "Two orange sodas please." you said to him. Then the guy started to make small talk.
"So do you come to the beach often?" he asked. "No not really." you said. "Well there is a special spot not too far from here." he said. "What's so special about it?" you asked. "Well if you are there at sunset the light would shine perfectly on you where it would compliment your eyes." he said. Then Harry walked up and he was pissed.
"Just hand MY girlfriend our sodas so we can go!" he barked. The guy handed ove the sodas and you guys left. Well Harry practically dragged you away.
"What the hell was that Harry!" you yelled. "I should be asking you the same thing!" he yelled back. "He was flirting with you [y/n]!" "Like you don't flirt with other girls Harry!" you
yelled. He got quiet and so did you.
"[Y/N], I don't want to lose you. You could have a guy that doesn't travel every month to some foreign country and leave you at home alone." "Or some guy who doesn't get followed 24/7!" Harry started to pour his heart out to you. "But no guy would ever love you the way I do." "No guy would look at your left eye and think of beautiful waves crashing or look at you right eye and think of beautiful forests." By this point you were crying.
"Harry, I was never going to leave you anyway! I was just upset that you were getting so jealous." you said.
Harry perked up. "Really?" he asked. "Really." you said. "Now give me my soda and lets enjoy this day." you said.
And the rest of day was amazing. You and Harry relaxed, walked on the beach, and stole kisses every once and a while.