You Are A Youtuber (Niall)

So you had to record today, but you were spending the weekend at your boyfriend Niall's house.

While he was sleeping you tip toed into his guest room and set up to record.

"What's up you guys!? (Y/n) here. I came to bring you guys the thirstiest of thirsties of the week. First lets start off with this thirsty asking for Zac Efron to sit on her face on a picture of his script. DO YOU WANT THE SCRIPT TO SIT ON YOUR FACE AND GIVE YOU A PAPER CUT?"

I guess you got a little too loud and woke Niall up. He was calling for you and you were in the zone and didn't hear him.

"Babe!" Niall yelled "Babe where are you?"

Then he just barged into the guest room. Well it's not technically barging because it's his house but still knock.

"(Y/n) I have been calling you! Wait what are you even doing?" He asked.

You turned off your camera and answered him.

"Babe I'm just making my Thursday video." You said.

"Oooo can I be in it?" Niall asked.

"Sure just try not to mess up my jokes with your corniness." You requested

You turned back on the camera. "Guess who wanted to join the thirsty party! MY BABBBBBY Niall Horan!" You yelled. "Let's see what thirsty hoe is commenting on your pics babe. YOU BETTA NOT BE RESPONDING!!"

Sorry for a long wait for an upload hopefully I can get to the rest of the boys. Btw go check out my channel I just posted today Staravi Rae

Thank you love you. Averi