He's a Stalker pt 3

okay before I even start this i highly unedited bc im at school and my phone usually capitalizes and it usually picks up if i spell things wrong for me! And I would also like to say again how much i hate continuing stories bc I can never ever end them perfectly js.

He grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder. "I told you I would see you again babydoll."

You screamed and thrashed around as he took you upstairs to your bedroom. "If you are a nice doll for daddy maybe I won't have to punish you." he said pinning you with his body on the bed.

"Louis get off of me!" she shoved with all your might trying to get this crazy man off of you.

"See dolls like you piss me off." he grabbed your hair and drug onto the floor. "they always take the hard way of doing things and they never listen to me!"

You were in a lot of pain from being grabbed by your hair and hitting the wooden floor below. You were dazed and had know idea what was about to happen but you knew you needed to get out of there.

You grabbed the lamp and you hit him square in his face, causing him to fall to the floor and giving you time to get out of the house and get help.

You ran as fast as you could. You weren't the most athletic person in the world but, you knew you needed to get out of there so you ran like the devil was behind you and you needed Jesus.

You ran across the street and banged on your neighbor's door like a madwoman. "Mrs. Wingate please open up it an emergency!"

The door slid open. Lying there was old mrs. Wingate lying on the floor dead. Gunshot to the chest. Most likely killing her instantly.
You hear Louis yell across the street from your house.

He spots you and he bolts towards you. You rush into the house and you see a revolver laying on the floor. Blood was covering it.

You hear his footsteps and you turn and shoot. BAM! BAM! BAM! Round after round until the gun needed reloading.

You open your eyes and see a dead Louis on the ground. Bullet to the head, chest, and shoulder. He was dead and you had killed him.  You sighed a sigh of relief knowing your worst nightmare was over.