Temptation (Based off of TP Movie) (Niall)

You finally got your dream job (sort of) you were a lawyer working at a firm. You weren't partner yet, but it was it the works.

"Darling, I have a new important client coming in and I want you to handle his work for me. Remember if it goes well that partner spot is yours!" Your boss Valentíne told you in her fake ass British accent.

Your phone rang.  It was your husband Niall.

"Hey baby! Happy anniversary!" Niall yelled into the phone.
"Happy anniversary babe! What are you planning for us tonight?" You asked

"[y/n], love I can't tell you that It is going to be a surprise!" Niall assured you.

You guys went on and on and then Valentíne came in with the new client.

"I don't mean to cut you off, but I have to go." And you hung up the phone.

"Mrs. Horan this is Mr. Wellington. The new client I was talking to you about." Valentíne introduced him.

He was a fine, built black man that looked like he could get every girl he wanted in a heartbeat.

"Please sit." You insisted.

He sat.

"So Mr. Wellington, you run a social networking company." You said basically  thinking out loud going through his paperwork.

"Yes, I started it right out of college" he said while picking up a photo of you and Niall off your desk.

"So this must be your boyfriend."