Baby on the Way (Liam)

I honestly love writing the baby ones with Liam idk.

You are currently six months into your pregnancy and even though you are calm, Liam is freaking out. You have no clue why since he wasn't carrying a human.

"Babe you have one more time, AND I MEAN ONE MORE TIME to rearrange this nursery without telling me before I become your worst nightmare!" You said. Liam was so worried that having the crib near the window would bother the baby and that the rocking chair doesn't need to be in the corner.
"Hun, someone could break in through the window and kidnap the baby. And the rocking chair in the corner is so cliche." He rebutted.
You had Liam moving the items back where you had them in the beginning. "Well with the crib over here the baby won't have the sun in their eyes and with the chair in the corner and yes I know is very cliche but, it opens up the room." You said placing the stuffed animals on the shelf.

Then you felt a sharp pain in your upper stomach. It was crippling and you happen to be standing on a step-stool.
"OH MY GOD YOUR GOING INTO LABOR! I KNEW IT! THE BABY IS COMING EARLY OH NO!" Liam was frantic by this point. By this point Liam was pissing you off.
"LIAM CALM DOWN! IM NOT IN LABOR! IM OKAY! IT WAS JUST THE BABY KICKING!" You were screaming at this point to get your point across.

"OKAY WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSP-wait, it was just a kick," he was relaxed, "A kick? OUR BABY IS KICKING! Oh man if he is kicking this hard he's going to be a good athlete." He cheered while placing a hand on your stomach. "She." You said.

Liam just shrugged, "A girl is nice too but, a boy would be so much better." He smiled. You gave a little chuckle.