He's a Vampire pt.2 (Requested) (Niall)

Before I start I would like to say thank you to all that requested a part 2. I really didn't think it needed a part two but, I will try to write one tho. Btw if you read this first you are going to be confused!
~Averi

Niall laid you on the sofa. He got a bowl of water and a towel and he started to dab your face with water.

He pulled out his phone and called the only person he trusted and actually knew about you: Liam.

"Liam are you in town?" He asked.
"Yea why...what have you done Niall?" Liam asked frantically.

"Temptation came over and I bit her and I she's not dead but almost I think." Niall said.

"Niall I'll be over in 5 min. Don't move her anymore." Liam said and then hanging up the phone.

Liam was there like he said.

"So tell me exactly what you did." He said.

"We were at the the city lake and she was a little wasted and my instincts came over and I bit her and I guess I left poison." Niall said looking down at your body.

"Niall you have to change her." Liam said plainly.

"LIAM I CAN'T CHANGE [Y/N]! She is too innocent and she won't survive off hunting people." Niall said basically pleading.

"Niall you have to or she is going to die! This is your fault. This is your mess. You have to do it!" Liam practically yelled.

You started to stir.

"Liam she is moving. What does that mean?" Niall asked.

"Shit! Pick her up and take her upstairs. Where is that book of whatchamacallit." Liam said frantically.

Niall picked you up and you started to stir some more.
"Don't worry babe...you are going to be just fine.