You're a Doctor p3 (Liam)

It was finally Thursday night. Liam was coming to pick you up at 8:30.

This was your first date since your fiancé broke it off with you. So you dressed up a little more than usually because you wanted to leave a lasting impression.

So you bought new everything! A new white floral dress, a toasty pink lipstick, white heels, and pink nail polish.

You looked stunning because bright colors complimented your body well.

The doorbell rang. Shoot he was early!
You opened the door, "Hey Liam!" You went in for a hug.

"Hey [y/n] you look stunning!" Liam said.

"Thank you Liam." You said, "Let me go and finish my makeup and we can go."

"Take your time I was a little to anxious and I came early." Liam said smiling.

You went you your mirror and put the finishing touches to you lipstick.

"Okay I'm ready!" You said while putting it in your royal blue purse.

Liam walked you out to the car and you guys got in. He had a driver, maybe you guys were going to go drink.

"I didn't ask but, do you drink because we are going to a nice little winery and if you don't I have a back-up plan." Liam said nervously.

"I drink so, don't worry." You smiled then you grabbed his hand.

He squeezed your hand a little and looked at you.

"So how is your hand doing I see you have a brace." You said looking at his other hand.

"It's doing great! The other doctor Dr. Grant...I think says I can take this off in a few days." Liam said gesturing to his wrist brace.

You guys arrived at the little winery. It had vines at the opening and cute little lights leading to the entrance.

"Payne; table for two." He said to the waiter.

"Ahh Mr. Payne you and your lovely girlfriend will enjoy!" The man said.

Girlfriend...were you his his girlfriend?

Your table was near the back but, it was still beautiful.

"So what wine shall we start with: Italía Red circa 1856 or Galía White circa 1857?" Liam asked.

"I think Italía Red." You said.

"Italía Red it is!" Liam told the waiter.

"So where are you going next on your tour?" You asked.

"We're going to Chicago." Liam said.

The waiter brought the wine.

"Thank you." Liam said.

You guys kept talking, rambling, and drinking. Then he started talking about the tour again.

"Uhm [Y/n] will you keep going out to me?" Liam asked.

"If you are asking me to be your girlfriend then the answer is yes." You said while smiling and sipping on the last of your wine.

Liam leaned in and kissed you. And damn the man could kiss.

"Just one thing, the fans they can be a little rude sometimes and I want to know if you can handle that stuff?" Liam asked.

"I don't have time for social medias, I'm a doctor and the only time I have off is dedicated to sleep and eating for the next day and now I get to dedicate a little bit more to you." You said confirming all the random stuff that was going on in Liam's mind.

"You are an amazing woman [y/n]." Liam said going in for another kiss.

As you guys were leaving paparazzi came up and started demanding questions.

Liam led you to the car and with heavy security around you two. 

"Dang you have zero personal space." You said.

"Yea, I know you'll get used to it." He said.

And you did. Liam and you had zero troubles. You guys didn't come out until after the tour when he could come back to where you lived and stay with you for a little while. Fans were a little rude at first, almost getting you fired from the hospital, egging you house, following you to places. But it got better and you and Liam couldn't be happier.