Deadly Obsessions

You drift off to sleep and wake up the very next day. You wake up, and you see it's February 14th. You roll your eyes as your phone blows up with posts from people talking about what they got for Valentine's Day. You take a shower, grab your car keys, and get ready to go to your university classes today.

You see a HUGE bouquet of roses there, a deep crimson red, with a letter. You read it, and it says Happy Valentines to my baby. You try to figure out who it's from by the handwriting, but you just can't; you don't have time to think any further since you're late, so you rush to your classes

You get to your first period and see a basket with candies and chocolate, and at the bottom is about 100,000 dollars worth of cash with a letter saying I love you. From Mr. Yakimano, just then a tall man approaches you and grabs your waist.

[Mr. Yakimano]: Do you like my gift, baby?
(Y/N): Wait, so your Mr. Yakimano?
[Mr. Yakimano]: Yes, baby, did your mom tell you about the deal we made? (Y/N): Yeah, that marriage bullshit, look if we do get married or whatever, no sex, no touching, no cuddling, or whatever, okay? [Mr. Yakimano]: Perhaps not. I mean, the contract does say I have full ownership over you, so...

(Y/N): I said absolutely no sex.
[Mr. Yakimano]: "Ehh, you'll come around to it anyways. I love you. I have a gift for when you get home."
You dread going home knowing you had to see that man yet again? But you sit down and start your work.

After a long day of classes, you drive home and then remember having to see that man. You get home, and your front door is wide open, so you know he's inside. You go up to your bedroom and hear muffled begging.

Leo(Your ex): "oh god Y/N please help me I'm begging please listen that man is a fucking psycho he threatened to k-" just then Mr Yakimano walks in [Mr. Yakimano]: hey baby like the surprise?
(Y/N): What were you thinking kidnapping him like this you can go to jail you psycho
[Mr Yakimano]: yeah but I heard you were having problems with him

(Y/N): Yeah, as in arguments, but he never hurt me. Listen to me and let him go.
[Mr. Yakimano]: I did this out of love. I'm doing this out of love.
(Y/N): Okay, okay, I get it. Now let him go. [Mr. Yakimano]: I promised to protect you I don't want you getting HURT!!!
(Y/N): "Then, if you love me, you'll let me go."
Mr. Yakimano instantly unties him as Leo sprints out of the door.

[Mr. Yakimano]: Our love comes first. Everything else is secondary.
(Y/N): Ok, I understand. Just calm down, okay?
[Mr. Yakimano]: How about I just kidnap you? Then I never have to worry about your ex or any of those bastards you had before me.
(Y/N): Please, let's think rationally.

You start to think about how obsessive he has become and how his behavior has become more aggressive and irrational. Before you could even finish your thought, he grabbed you, tied you up, and put you in his trunk. You screamed and banged for help. He then parked in front of a random cabin in the woods and stuck a needle in your arm, and you blacked out, unaware of where you were or what his next plans were.