Breaking Point

Y/N pulled away from Yakimano's embrace, her face a mask of cold anger. "I can't believe you would think that about me," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "After everything we've been through, you still don't trust me?"

Yakimano reached out to her, desperation in his eyes. "Y/N, please. I'm sorry. I've been under a lot of pressure. Work has been—"

"Save it," she snapped, cutting him off. "You don't get to use work as an excuse to insult me."

Turning on her heel, Y/N stormed into the bedroom, grabbing a suitcase from the closet. She began throwing clothes into it with furious energy, her mind racing. Yakimano followed her, his expression shifting from anger to regret.

"Y/N, don't do this," he pleaded, standing in the doorway. "I didn't mean what I said. I've just been so stressed, with everything happening."

She ignored him, her movements brisk and determined. "I'm not staying here to be treated like this. I deserve better."

Yakimano stepped forward, trying to stop her. "You're right. You do. And I'm sorry. I was an idiot. Please, let's talk about this."

Y/N paused, looking up at him with tears in her eyes. "Talking won't change the fact that you doubted me, Yakimano. That you actually thought I was with you for your money."

He took a deep breath, struggling to find the right words. "I know I messed up. I let my paranoia get the better of me. But I love you, Y/N. I don't want to lose you."

She zipped up her suitcase, her face set in determination. "You should have thought about that before you accused me."

Yakimano reached out, placing his hands gently on her waist. "Please, don't go. I need you. I've been under so much pressure, trying to keep us safe. I wasn't thinking straight."

Y/N tried to pull away, but his grip tightened slightly. He leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to her neck. "I'm sorry," he murmured against her skin. "I'm so, so sorry."

Despite the anger boiling inside her, she felt a shiver run down her spine at his touch. But she steeled herself, refusing to be swayed. "Yakimano, you can't just kiss me and expect everything to be okay. Trust is everything, and you broke it."

He pulled back slightly, his eyes searching hers. "I know. I'll do whatever it takes to make it right. Just don't leave me."

She took a deep breath, her heart conflicted. "You need to prove that you trust me. Actions speak louder than words."

Yakimano nodded, his expression earnest. "I will. I'll show you. Just give me a chance."

Y/N picked up her suitcase, her resolve firm. "I need some time to think. Alone."

He stepped back, pain flashing in his eyes. "Take all the time you need. Just know that I love you, and I'm not giving up on us."

She nodded curtly and walked past him, heading for the door. Yakimano watched her go, his heart heavy with regret. As the door closed behind her, the silence of the house felt like a physical weight, pressing down on him.

Yakimano sank onto the bed, running a hand through his hair. He had let his fear and stress push away the one person who meant everything to him. Now, he had to find a way to earn back her trust, no matter how long it took.

Outside, Y/N walked to her car, her mind a whirlwind of emotions. She loved Yakimano, but his words had cut deep. As she drove away, she hoped that time apart would help them both see things more clearly.

In the quiet of the empty house, Yakimano vowed to himself that he would do whatever it took to make things right. He would prove to Y/N that she was his everything, and he would never doubt her again.