Bloody Hands

Y/N's shoulders slumped, realizing there was no way to hide the truth. "He...he tried to make a move on me," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. "He touched me, on the thigh, and he was flirting, and I just... froze. I didn't know what to do."

Yakimano's face darkened with anger, his jaw clenched tightly. "So he touched you, and you didn't push him away? You let him touch you like that?"

Y/N looked up at him, pleading and defensive at the same time. "I-I didn't know what to do! I was caught off guard. I never expected him to actually do something like that. I swear, nothing else happened. I left right after that."

Yakimano's anger softened a bit, but his voice was still stern. "You let another man touch you like that, and you didn't immediately push him away? Why didn't you shut him down the second he tried something?"

Y/N felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes. "I don't know! I just...I couldn't believe it was happening. I've known Chris for so long, I never thought he'd do something like that. It was like my mind went blank."

Yakimano's patience snapped at her explanation. "You couldn't believe it was happening? You couldn't believe that a man who clearly has feelings for you would try something like that? You should have known better, Y/N. You should have been more careful. You should have pushed him away the moment he started touching you."

Tears welled up in Yakimano's eyes, his voice cracking as he looked at her. "I couldn't protect you, Y/N. I warned you about him, and you didn't listen. And now I find out he touched you like that, and you couldn't even stop him because you were scared."

Y/N's heart sank, seeing Yakimano's vulnerability. "I'm sorry," she whispered, her own tears streaming down her face. "I thought I could handle it. I never wanted Chris to touch me like that. I never wanted to hurt you."

Yakimano's shoulders trembled, his voice laced with raw emotion. "You thought you could handle it? You thought you could trust him not to cross the line? You've been so naive, Y/N. You thought you could continue hanging out with him without anything happening?"

Y/N's voice grew hoarse with tears, her guilt mounting. "I-I didn't think he would try anything. I thought our friendship meant more to him. I never meant for any of this to happen, I swear."

Yakimano's face twisted in rage, his eyes burning with fury. "You're goddamn right you didn't mean for this to happen. And you know what? I'm done. I'm done with all of this. I'm going to make sure that Chris never touches you again."

Y/N's heart skipped a beat at his words, fear and concern filling her. "Yakimano, no! You can't do this, you can't hurt him. Please, don't do anything stupid!"

Yakimano shot her a glare, his jaw clenched tightly. "You really think I'm going to let him get away with touching you like that? I won't let him get away with violating your trust and hurting you. He needs to learn a lesson."