Being Logan Sargeant's Glitter Princess

You would say you were a girly girl. A very girly girl.

You loved the colour pink, you loved to wear a nice pair of heels.

You would say your world is filled with glitter.

And your boyfriend would agree.

He could recall the very first question you had for him when he told you that he is an F1 driver "So do you have glittery helmets?"

And Logan was hooked.

Everyone would say that you are a pretty girl, some might call you a bimbo even, but in reality, you were very smart.

Call it the effect of Legally Blonde which just happens to be your favourite movie of all time.

Smart, pretty, well dressed and a Formula One driver's girlfriend.

Every event you attended with Logan, arguably you were the best dressed, everyone knew it was you the moment you stepped foot in.

Glittery, shimmery or beaded long dresses.

And let's be fair, Logan loved having you by his side, he felt proud.

All the other girls and women with their simple dresses and there you were, covered in Swarovski.

But if Logan was honest with himself, he fell for your smile. Such a contagious smile you have.

The joke would never die about him not knowing what a kilometre is, but no one joked about him having you by his side.

You were the perfect match.

Glitter and all.