Carlos Sainz Falling for The Independent Woman

It took him a long time to get you to notice him.

He wasn't used to it. Usually, women knew when he was there.

But you didn't, you genuinely didn't.

And it wasn't because you had an issue with him. It was just that you were simply, too busy.

You were always paying attention to something else.

The first time he spoke to you was in the kitchen, you were making coffee, and you were listening to some music when he entered.

Carlos watched you as you made your coffee. Every single movement of yours screamed of power and control.

You didn't hesitate.

And he liked that immediately.

He sparked up a small conversation from which he learned that you were the best friend of Charles' current girlfriend.

Carlos knew how women behaved around him, and yet, you didn't.

Did you not find him attractive?

Nope, you were just used to doing everything on your own and not relying on anyone else.

During the Japan Grand Prix, he found you reading a book alone with a cup of iced coffee in your hand.

He wanted to go over and talk to you, but he also wanted to stay in on place and just watch you.

He tried to find ways to get closer to you.

Now, in Monaco, everyone celebrated Charles' win, and you were also there.

He noticed you didn't have a drink, so he immediately got one for you.

"Here, I hope you like a mimosa, Hermosa."

"Thank you very much, Carlos." you smiled as you took a sip.

He knew in that moment as you smiled at him, he was done for.

He fell in love with you.