Of Curly Hair and Fashion Shows /Lando Norris x Reader/

Summary: You are a runway girl. You always have been. And finally, your boyfriend decided to come to one of your shows. The only thing that made him nervous? You would be walking in wedding dresses.

-------

When you invited him to one of your shows you expected him to be busy, you didn't actually think he would come.

But he did.

He was there, front row.

And there you were. In the meter piece. The most beautiful dress.

A white dress.

A gorgeous wedding gown.

You were both excited and nervous at the same time for Lando to see you like this.

The two of you have been together long enough for people to ask questions about marriage and children. Even you two had a talk about it.

But this... this felt like fuel to the fire.

It was almost your time, you were ready.

Wedding season was in bloom, so it was no surprise that the centrepiece for the fashion show would be a wedding dress.

But not just any wedding dress.

The corset was made out of a sheer material, showing your skin, just a little, it was a true princess wedding dress. But the most impressive part was all the flowers.

Flowers made of fabrics, silk and lace.

It was stunning, you looked stunning.

You felt gorgeous.

And then, you heard the countdown and it was your time to go.

You were thankful for all the lights to be right in your eyes.

You couldn't see anyone, while all they could see was you.

All Lando could see was you and how amazing you looked.

His mind truly was blank. All he could think about was you.

His mind began to wander. He imagined you walking down the aisle. He imagined you smiling at him, saying yes and finally becoming his wife.

He looked up into your eyes and this was when you finally saw him.

It was only for a split second, but you could tell. He was thinking about the same things as you were.

A wedding.

But then, your eyes shifted to his curly hair.

Oh, how sexy he was with his beautiful hair.

No one noticed anything about your inner monologue.

You were a professional after all.

Nothing showed on your face.

You walked back.

You still had one walk to do, the end and then a simple pose with the designer.

It was simple, it was your job and you were good at your job.

You softly smiled as the designer explained her vision for the collection and for the wedding dress.

"This is my first wedding dress. After me and my ex have together for almost ten years, he still refused to ask me to marry him. I broke up with him, moved away and now, here I am. This is the dress I wanted to, I made it." Her words really stung with Lando.

He knew most women wanted a wedding after being together for so long. He feared you would leave him. You were a very capable woman, beautiful at that. Any man would be happy to marry you.

But he wanted you.

"Don't think just because I'm wearing a white dress you need to drop on one knee." He heard you talk and then laugh. "I do look good tho, huh?" You swirled in one place, smiling as Lando looked at you up and down.

"You look drop-dead gorgeous, Love."

"I'm happy that you are here."

"Me too. You looked so stunning up there, a true professional."

"I am. You drive your fast car, I look stunning in dresses." He laughed a little at that, pulling you closer to kiss your cheek.

"And you do look stunning."

"And you do drive fast." You smiled. "I have to go change soon."

"Just- Just one minute." He held your hand and twirled you around once, watching the fabric move with your movement. He pulled you in for a sweet kiss this time, with his hand around your waist, it all felt too perfect.

"I like your hair like this." You said as you allowed your fingers to run through and play with his curls. He smiled.

"I really should come to see more of your shows."

"I do have a Victoria's Secret runway next week." His eyes shined.

"I will be there."

He said and you knew he said it as more like a promise than anything.