Ch 9

(W)

---------------

“Ya’ll need so much jesus“

* * * * * *

I was going to answer, but then another voice cut me off.

“No. fuck you its too early for this shit.” I heard Wendy’s voice, and when i turned to the little arch leading to the living room i saw her retreating figure in pajamas.

I laughed, because she walked in at the most inconvenient time.

“aha, don't mind her. She's grumpy in the morning.” I spoke after my fit of laughter subsided, and i turned back to Bradley. And then i laughed again because playing seven minutes in heaven after last nights events sounded so ridiculous and suddenly i understood Wendy’s view point.

Then again, Wendy did say something about snagging Mr.Frog boxers.

I stood up from the stool i was sitting on, stretching as i did so, momentarily forgetting i was wearing a muscle tee and shorts. I yawned slightly, and turned my attention to Bradley.His eyes gave off a mischievous glint, and he had a half smile adorning his face.

“Ill get her out of bed, give me like five.” I snorted to myself, knowing exactly what to do to get Wendy to stop being a grumpy shitlord.

I walked over to the entrance to the hallway, turning towards the left, where the room me and Wendy shared was. I opened the door slightly, peeking in, and caught a glimpse of Wendy cocooning herself in bedsheets on her bed. I snorted to myself again. Wendy has ridiculous sleeping habits.

I opened the door fully now, and Wendy didn't look up. Probably hadn't noticed. I tiptoed over to her, crouching down next to her ear, and then i whispered;

“Nezu’s only wearing boxers and he was up for playing seven minutes in heaven.”

She turned on her side to face me, glaring at me, and i broke out into laughter, falling over my crouched position.

“I hate you so goddamn much I cant believe youre gonna do this to me helen i thought you loved me.”

Wendy grumbled, and she un-cocooned herself from her bedsheets as i laughed on the floor.She kicked my leg playfully, and is topped laughing slowly.

“I cant believe that worked holy shit.” I chortled, standing up and dusting myself off. She glared at me, and began walking out of the room.

“Wendy, you're not wearing pants.”

“Water is wet. What else is new?”

-

Taking in my current situation, I now realize how this was a bad idea.

Also storage closets are very tiny.