Elrios Games Ch 18

"I'll make you fall for me..."

I kept thinking about those words and cursed Kevin. Making me worried.

We arrived. Currently Ariel is showing us to our rooms. Appears the other states will be arriving in three days minimum. I'm sharing a room with Olivia, Linh, Jessica, and Karina. I asked why Linh would be sharing the room with us since he's male. I never got an answer. The others already went to eat dinner. So I quickly changed and made my way to the nobel feasting room. None of the boys arrived yet. I sat in between Olivia and Jessica. Jessica saved some food for me, before all those fatass old gamemakers who's faces were caked with makeup hogged it all. I thankfully nodded at Jessica and started to nibble the food. It was delicious.

The boys started to walk into the room. I glared at Kevin once again. He sat across from me. I avoided eye contact.

I noticed how Olivia was almost done, but she still looked hungry. I exchanged my plate full of food with her empty plate. Olivia stared at me, and when I nodded she embraced me and started eating again. Right when I was about to stand up and excuse myself back into my room, there was a hovering spoon that contained mash potatoes infront of my mouth. My head snapped back to the person infront of me who's left arm was extended infront of my face.

"What are you waiting for? Eat. You know you're hungry." Kevin said casually, so casually that it was frustrating. Everyone looked at us in amazement. Thank god the gamemakers have their own seperate eating room...

"... No thank you." I replied.

"If you don't eat it I'll tell everyone what we did last night." I heard Olivia gasp the loudest.

" We absolutely did nothing!!"

"Oh really? Then was tha-" I quickly ate the food on the spoon and ran out of the room, as I felt everyone's eyes on me with mouths dropped open and Kevin's devious little smirk.